Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios "**** the critics who say i lost,he fought like a b*tch, the scores were a joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Fuck him, he's acting like an asshole just like that dickhead Marga******.
    That is the way Rios always acts.

Comment

Please, please put this bum against Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        honestly i dont care to hear about rios ever again. he'll never be talked about as a threat because he isnt. he is what he is, a severely limited fighter. anyone whos a fan or w/e good for u. but please never mention him as some killer, he isnt.
        I know he lost, but come on now, he is a threat to anybody he gets in the ring with. He is tailor made for Abril, but very few besides Abril could or would put on the same performance. Anthony Peterson is a pretty good boxer, and Rios schooled him in my opinion. If he's healthy at 140, he'll remain a force.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I thought he said he scored it for Rios? I don't give a **** what rounds he gave to who but if you fkin scored it for Rios you need to GTFO the game! Hell, if he had Abril by 1 point Ill give him some respect. Just for admitting Rios lost..
          That's how he scored it, in general. He had Rios winning, but gave the later rounds to Abril.
          My wording is probably confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            That's how he scored it, in general. He had Rios winning, but gave the later rounds to Abril.
            My wording is probably confusing.
            Yea you're confusing me lol. IN THE END, who he gave the fight to...?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yea you're confusing me lol. IN THE END, who he gave the fight to...?
              He gave Rios a close contest. He didn't tell me specifically what the numbers were, but I'd guess 115-113 or 116-112.
              He had Rios winning, but Abril took the later rounds, but Rios still had enough to win in the end.... on his card

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He gave Rios a close contest. He didn't tell me specifically what the numbers were, but I'd guess 115-113 or 116-112.
                He had Rios winning, but Abril took the later rounds, but Rios still had enough to win in the end.... on his card
                Yea, fk him and I hope he reads this post. Once I see one of his posts he's going straight to ignore.

And does he participate on the radio show too here? I need to confirm this since Im fairly new.

Comment

I agree with Earner i truly do, not a Rios fanboy at all but i thought his pressure and work rate won him the fight. Should I lie to you guys so i also don't get ignored because the majority doesn't agree with me?

Comment

Rios is over rated to the max , talking in the gutter dont make you a good boxer just a big mouth that needs robberys to get wins , another Top Rank ******** !

Comment

Wow thats some bull****

90% of his fans know Abril was robbed

Comment

Working...
                      X