Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios "Fu*k the critics who say i lost,he fought like a b*tch, the scores were a joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    you have no credability around here, you scored lara williams every round for your idol williams.
    What about your glas-jawed idol Conn??

He got his a.ss worked over and cried like a bi.tch..

Comment

What goes around comes around, just dont cry when it comes around to you.

Comment

Lol at people defending this prick. There's a difference between saying ''I feel that I won the fight'' and ''He's a fucking bitch, fuck anyone who feels that I lost''. He is a class prick, don't know why people are trying to sugarcoat his behavior, we knew he was slime from the moment he did his Freddie Roach impersonation.

Only consolation from the fight is that it proved to me what I already knew about Rios. He is an overrated club fighter who is ineffective against smaller opponent. When he moves up in weight his career will fizzle out.

Comment

Rios knows full well he was schooled. Marquez will beat the snot out of him. Rios is only good when fighters trade and let him bully them. Abril outclassed him.

Comment

honestly i dont care to hear about rios ever again. he'll never be talked about as a threat because he isnt. he is what he is, a severely limited fighter. anyone whos a fan or w/e good for u. but please never mention him as some killer, he isnt.

Comment

Rios will move up to 140lb, fight a couple of Top Rank stiffs before being fed to Pacquiao.

Comment

Also. What I said about Eaner, I would say to anyone who supports a decision such as that one, and they're SERIOUS about supporting it, how CAN you take that individual seriously on anything again? I mean, that fight was as one sided as fight could possibly be, no ifs ands or buts about it, period. And while I get he knows Rios, I don't care, he's a good poster and a faithful boxing fan, I'd just think he'd be more faithful to THE SPORT rather then to an indvidual, I don't care how close you are to someone. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

It is like a circus.

Comment

I'm a fan rios and garcia but they look stupid here acting like they won and dominated the fight. Abril swamped out rios 12 rounds to zip and stamped his name in boxing.

Comment

The supposed holding bit is what annoys me most. When Abril did hold, he was warned for it and stopped completely.

What he did, and this should have been to Rios' advantage, was to step inside and simply stand inside of Rios power shots with his left glove up beside his face.

It was ****ing Rios that was holding, because he didn't know what else to do! Every **** face **** that think Rios was remotely close in that fight or that Abril did nothing but hold, go watch it again, and watch what actually happens inside.

Abril stands inside, where Rios is most comfortable, without holding and hardly gets hit solidly once throughout the entire fight (you can't hold a guy when you have your glove next to your face). That's not holding, that's Rios fighting like ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X