Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios "**** the critics who say i lost,he fought like a b*tch, the scores were a joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yea i was asking because seeing fights live is way different then on TV.

On Tv you always see the action from the best angle but live, you only see it from 1 angle
    Yea, I know he was at the weigh ins and stuff. I only know this because I was mad stalking his twitter to win those signed gloves

Comment

• Rios is a charming fellow isn't he?

I'd love to say I'm "dismayed" or "sickened" by the decision but the truth is I'm not. It's become par for the course in this sport.

Oh well, still believe in Karma. Rios will get his comeuppance somewhere down the line.

Comment

• Rios really showed his class here.

It's one thing if you say "I believe I won the fight" (though people will obviously disagree), but to act like a complete douchebag and act like you had a dominating performance along with insulting the media as if they watched the fight with their eyes closed is just ridiculous.

I honestly can't wait for him to go to 140lbs and up. He's in for a rude awakening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
          He doesn't think that though. That's just what he is telling the media. He and more importantly Robert Garcia now know deep down that Rios will keep getting exposed if he faces boxers. He should stick to Brawlers, he will beat them all prolly and put on exciting slugfests fans love.

If he fights Marquez, he will lose basically every round and get his ass whooped real nice. Then he will see some real damage to his face haha
          every fighter thinks that. Ive seen guys get KTFO cold then tell me they won the fight if it wasnt for the knockout.

rationalizing is a powerful trait. we all do it every day. the human condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            wait

**** me for a scorecard?

really because I have an opinion you dont like?

LOL @ you putting me on ignore

I'll rue the day! lol
            he showed your ass. i bet you'll think twice before making an unofficial score card again.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Yea, I know he was at the weigh ins and stuff. I only know this because I was mad stalking his twitter to win those signed gloves
              Lol oh ok

Whats his twitter btw?

Comment

• Robert Garcia is looking like a fool right there, smiling like he agrees with Rios

sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                  ya man its just sad really. I liked him when he was first getting buzz, hated him after the Freddie Roach mocking, then I started to like him through watching the ES's Robert Garcia Reality Show, and now I will never like him again.

if he had any class but didn't want to admit defeat he could just say, "sorry to the fans I wasn't at my best tonight, I did what I could" or something.

usually when people act extremely confident like that bragging and **** they are covering up the insecurity. if you watch the garcia reality show you will see that he is actually normally pretty humble in the gym. talks a bunch of times how good pacquiao is and in one episode him and garcia basically say Rios would get ****d by him lol.

but he was just doing this to overcompensate for how bad he was and he knows he lost
                  No doubt. All Rios had to do was take his gift, stick it under his arm and quietly walk down the road. No one expects him to admit defeat. But his remarks are offensive even to his fans, many of whom know he plainly lost. The decision wasn't his fault, but his handling of the aftermath is disgraceful.

Richie Abril demonstrated what a well-schooled boxer can do to a tough guy with limited skills. I believe I'm being objective when I say that Rios's career has seen its best days, now that he's moving up in weight. His size advantage will be gone. The top guys at 140 will be a tall order; the top guys at 147 would demolish him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    I will cower in sadness knowing you lost respect for me

really I will

no seriously
                    I would like to interject my opinion in this conversation.

In my opinion I'm so tired of people crying because someone doesn't agree with another person or goes against the common thought on how a fight should have went.

As long as you can back up why you scored it the way you did.....then who really cares? Everyone has an opinion and everyone has a different eye, or way of looking at a fight.

Even though I thought Abril won, I'm so sick of these posters on NSB that wanna label others "nuthuggers", "biased" etc....just because they don't parrot or go along with everyone on NSB.

Opinions are what makes this a Discussion board and if we all thought the same, then what would there be to argue, debate or even talk about on NSB?

just my two cents............

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X