No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios on Abril Win, Performance, Weight, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Puto Rios knew his corrupt promoter paid the judges off, this is why he came in overweight and didnt even try to win the fight. All he had to do was not get Knocked Out and he still wouldve won!

The good old 85 year old Nevada boys made sure he got the nod!
    Sad but it appears to be True!!!
    Nevada Politics, the best $$$, can Buy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      That's a ****** thing to say. Erik Morales lost to Zahir Raheem. Does that mean Erik Morales isn't a good fighter? Styles make fight.
      Rios Lacks both Style and CLASS...

Comment

Originally posted by nolotek View Post
        Yeah, bro! Take for example to Hopkins losing with Winky Wright. He made the adjustments the final rounds to finally win the fight. That's the difference between the good ones and the mediocre ones.
        I agree with what you are saying there, especially at the elite level. Great fighters should be able to make the required adjustments during a fight at any given time. A loss here and there is fair enough , but measured as a whole the great fighters all have to adjust when the time came for whatever reason. I'm not saying that the cliche "styles make fights" doesn't have any truth to it, but making the required adjustments against tough opponents is a must if you want a ticket to immortality as one of the greats.

There comes a time when you can't keep blaming things on styles make fights, because versatility makes good fighters into great ones.

As for the Rios vs Abril fight....Rios looked clueless, plodding forward like a ******ed puppy on a leash. People complaining on his behalf should realise they sound silly and shut up because we've been hearing for so long how Bam Bam is the next big thing in regards to fighting at close quarters....so he should've been fine with some holding and mauling up close especially to break Abrils rhythm, but he didn't have a clue.

The judges? Well, I know people like to shout corruption and all that, but whilst I'm not ruling it out, I think it has more to do with incompitence and something I've spoke of for a while now, too long infact....the disease in boxing where judges reward a guy for simply moving forward, even if he does **** all else. It has to stop.

Comment

Guys Tried To Hold Mike Tyson Too, But Tyson Made Them Pay!

Tyson pounded and beat the hell out of guys that wanted to hold all night. He dominated to win a unanimous decision, or he still found a way to knock guys out. Either way, the opponent paid! Rios complains how this guy didn't come to fight, how this guy wanted to hold all night, YET many thought this no-name Abril won the fight!!!! And you think you deserve a shot at Marquez?!!? LOL!!! Rios has been smoking too much wacky weed. Rios needs to go dominate guys named, Abril, Judah, Magliaggni, on Friday Night Fights, then we'll see. Rios is not remotely close and ready for the Marquez'. He needs to shut his vulgar mouth.

Comment

Like I been sayin in my threads dis dude is a joke, el gordo is on a decline and he knows it too! The guy barely got a win against murray and now abril! All talk no bite! Anyone who think this guy backs up gis words is as dumb as Puto Rios! Guy come in overweight and puts on ****ty performances! He's done at 140 if he goes up, how's he gna beat Marquez, kAtsisidis or even when he wanted to fight Gamboa! I wish Gamboa fights this frawd! Lays him out!

Comment

I don't buy the excuse that he can't make weight. He obviously has body fat to work with. This complaining that he can't make weight is bull. Either his "nutrionist" does not ***** about nutrion or loosing weight or his a raba lonches. Look at delahoya, he had not fought at 147 in over ten years and they managed to make weight although he was already washed up.

Comment

Hey Rios, you know how to keep a fighter from holding? By learning how to ****en box from the outside, just like Abril did to you when you tried to get in close. He kept tagging your sorry ass!

Comment

these ****in bull**** decisions need to stop.

never been sold on rios so this doesn't surprise me much.JMM will kill this loser

Comment

i am truly looking forward to the day when this punk gets his as* kicked real good. such an as*clown

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                      I don't buy the excuse that he can't make weight. He obviously has body fat to work with. This complaining that he can't make weight is bull. Either his "nutrionist" does not ***** about nutrion or loosing weight or his a raba lonches. Look at delahoya, he had not fought at 147 in over ten years and they managed to make weight although he was already washed up.
                      and what happened to de la hoya?? de la hoya did not go into the manny pac fight to win he went in there to lose on a BIG even to keep manny pac fighting....de la hoya won a settlement to keep a % of all manny pacs fights!! and that is a FACT!!! de hoya had blood taken from his body the night of the way in and put back in after plus used IV's to rehydrate according to Freddy Roach!!! now wo does that and plans to win?? all he had to do is dance with manny pac in front of the public for multi millions!!!

Boxing is currupt!!!! has become WWE !!! boxing is now an entertainment sport!!! thats why it sucks!!! the real suckers are the fans!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X