Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will go down as the greater fighter Juan Manuel Marquez or Tito Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    In all honesty, anyone voting for trinidad has to be puertorican.
    In all honesty, anyone voting for JMM has to be Mexican.

Huuurduuuurrr cwhatididthaar?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      It wasn't basically the second fight at all, I scored it a draw, with the KD being the difference. The 3rd fight was not a draw and there were no knockdowns, Marquez winning more rounds is what won the fight.

Nothing to do with Delahoya, he has enough problems without bringing Trinidad up . But yeah, if Tito didn't cheat in that fight against a rookie, the win would look a lot better.
      Thanks for describing how it was like the 2nd fight without the KD, you're not a bright one are ya

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Thanks for describing how it was like the 2nd fight without the KD, you're not a bright one are ya
        I take it math is not your strong suit.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez.

You just have to respect a man fighting at an Elite Level, at 37, 2 weight classes above his comfort level.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
            Juan Manuel Marquez.

You just have to respect a man fighting at an Elite Level, at 37, 2 weight classes above his comfort level.
            Not sure how that matters considering he fought above his weight class twice and is winless

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              What was worse Mayweather's domination of JMM or Hopkins humiliation of Tito?
              We know hopkins is tough, dirty, and smart in the ring... One of the best fighters this era and the oldest champion of all time! Tito got schooled most of the rounds until they stopped it... Before that Tito was unbeaten in welterweight and jr middleweight. Unlike Floyd, he didn't have to moved up weight to fight the best middleweights but he did and got beat fair and square. Marquez is always in a war, giving the fans excitement!! But he got beat in his biggest fights (robbery or not).

Tito all the way!! IM PUERTO RICAN AND WHAT?

Comment

I have to go with Tito, JMM is a great fighter but as far as resume goes, Tito takes it. Tito was undefeated at welter, he went up to 154 and went right to the best guys in that divison the current champs, Reid and Vargas, then he went up to 160 and fought the champ, Joppy. Then he went up againts one of the best Middleweights of all time and got phuked up. That is nothing to be ashamed about Titos best weight was 147-154. And just a fyi..when he beat Campas and Oba Carr they were both undefeated fighters..Those who say JMM will go down as being greater than Tito didnt watch Tito fight in the 1990's..the only guy to make DLH run..He was a killer in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Not sure how that matters considering he fought above his weight class twice and is winless
                  I am not sure how you still hold an opinion.

Comment

Wasn't a boxing fan during Tito's prime years but if I had to pick, I'd say JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                      I am not sure how you still hold an opinion.
                      He no have wins papi

Comment

Working...
                      X