Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blame Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL blame a guy for wanting to move up in weight and asking for big fights... we all know is bob whos behind all this bull****... Also don't blame gamboa for fatty rios not making weight... tilapias, burritos, chimichangas... just like chavez jr he's a pig out of the ring... I like Rios don't get me wrong, but coming in at 137? then at 139... its ridiculous... Is he fighting tonight at 135 limit or 140? Be professional and make the mother****ing weight. What? u expect gamboa to come in at 134.5 and then Rios saying "sorry i didn't make the weight, im 142... No belt but lets fight"..

Comment

People act like if Rios just "worked harder" or something that he would have made the weight. It doesn't work like that in this case, he cannot physically make the weight people. He starved himself for 5 days before his last fight. That should be enough indication 135 was no longer for him. His opponent switched, he took another fight AT THE SAME WEIGHT. It's up to him to sign up for a weight he can actually make.
      I think Gamboa deserves a ton of criticism, but not for this.

Comment

Working...
      X