Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Shane Mosley a B level fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At his best, he was an A-minus level fighter. His career as a whole, I guess it depends on what you consider an A fighter.

Comment

I always considered him to be elite. Unfortunately, the PED issue took away some of the respect I had for him. However, as he expressed some level of regret for what happened, I respect him for that.

Comment

A- fighter.

Easily a future HOF.

Comment

I'd say after its all said and done he was a B to B+ level fighter. Lost to many big fights to be considered A or A-

Comment

A level fighter but not A+ because he has trouble with surthen fighters

But in his prime at (age29) at the time he fought oscar he would give enyone in history a run for his money IMO.

Comment

I think he is A- fighter but the Balco relation does hurt.

Comment

Doesn't matter whether you consider him A, B or C because much of it wasn't real. Let's save the plaudits for the clean fighters and ostracise the steroid cheats from praise and accolades as they do in other sports.

Comment

A prime Mosley would've destroyed Cotto.
                  He's an a level fighter, remember he always went up in weight and fought the best.
                  His best wins are de la Hoya and Fernando Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                    A prime Mosley would've destroyed Cotto.
                    A so-called 'prime' Mosley was on steroids. As a clean fighter Miguel Cotto never took steroids.

If you really want to draw that comparison you're going to have to factor in how Cotto would have fared when also souped up with PEDs.

Comment

Nice Avatar.......

Nice Avatar there man. Whitaker all day!

Comment

Working...
                      X