No announcement yet.

Criticize Your Favorite Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Toney - I'm pissed at your lack of discipline

PBF - We all know the business must be straight first but damn let Arum get some of Manny money and make the fight happen

Manny - We all know you fight for money first and foremost but your talent and hardwork got you here along with help from Arum. But don't let Arum run you ragged and rob you just cause he helped you. Fighter and promoter relationship is a two-way street. Man up and tell Arum stop messing around.

To all fighters who put on 15+lbs after the weigh-in stop being suckas and punks and fight in your real weight division!!!!!

Comment

Matt Korobov & Denis Boystov
      time to step up

Comment

hatton .................................................

Comment

Marquez: How many tune ups are you gonna fight while waiting on Pac again? They do nothing for your legacy.

Bowe: Word son? So you just gonna up and leave the game without fighting Lewis, punk move my dude.

Roy Jones: It hurts me to see you get knocked out these past few years. If it's been said once it's been said a thousand times...RETIRE!!!!!

Mosley: Let this be your last hurrah. People are counting you out, time to shock the world this one last time and ride off into the sunset. Also, who the heck did you think you were fooling saying you didn't know what you were putting into your own body? Negro please!

Calzaghe: You should of fought Roy and Hopkins in their primes. Not hating cause I still like you, but c'mon son. That Jeff Lacy beat down makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

Breidis Prescott: I've never seen someone try so hard to live off one achievement in life. Move on son.

Gary Shaw: For real son, Kimbo Slice!? Kill yourself!

Comment

Floyd. You and pac need to make the fight happen. And I hope we get to see a fight with sergio at 54

Comment

Chad Dawson: What's with that hoodrat wife of yours? You could get a hot one.

Corrie Sanders: You'd be forgotten if not for the Wlad fight. You could've easily been the best southpaw heavyweight of all time.

Solis: Don't blow it.

Broner: You're too old to be pretending you're Floyd.

Gary Russel, Silakh, Pirog, Gamboa, Malik Scott, Arreola: fight someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                All time.

Hagler: You the man, even when you go & disappear to Italy.

B-Hop: If you beat Dawson, hit up lineal then retire. You're already a generations greatest. Leave these young lions be.

The Punisher: Stay far far away from southpaws. They Punish you.

Mikey: Don't be nice to no one. They don't feel the same.

Mares: keep them punches north of the belt line.

Angulo get your $h!t straight. These long layoffs aren't helping you man, damn.
                Erislandy Lara

Comment

Ward ........ KNOCK SOMEONE OUT!!!

Jones: Retire!

Floyd and Manny: ***n Fight Already!

Berto: Learn some defense and dominate Ortiz!

Peterson: Beat Khan convincingly!

Donaire: Fight Moreno!!

JMM: Don't even bother fighting Pac again!
                  Last edited by Best in Boxing; 04-18-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

JT, i love you like a big brother. you're half the fighter you used to be.

hang up your damn gloves and enjoy the rest of your life. i wish you health and productivity in whatever path you choose outside of fighting.

Comment

fLoyd - take the 50/50 with pac and stop being a f---ing pu$$y

Comment

Working...
                      X