Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Stopping Mosley Would Be Huge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Stopping Mosley Would Be Huge!

The promoter in Oscar De La Hoya would love to predict Saul Alvarez will knock out Shane Mosley.

The fighter in “The Golden Boy” knows better. De La Hoya realize that the odds are stacked against Alvarez stopping Mosley in their 12-round fight May 5 in Las Vegas.

“I would be pleasantly surprised if ‘Canelo’ knocks him out,” De La Hoya said. “Obviously, it would catapult him to another stratosphere. Nobody has ever been able to knock out Shane Mosley, including myself, including the best in the world. And if a 21-year-old fighter named ‘Canelo’ can do it, then that’ll be huge.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vice versa. If Mosley stops Alvarez, it would be a huge upset. Can you Imagine Mosley and Cotto knocking out their opponents? It would be the biggest upset in boxing history. Delahoya would be sooo upset, that he would over dose by drinking three bottles of tequila and sniff four eight balls lol.

Comment

I just dont want to see Mosley running for 12 rounds. Just go out there and compete win or lose. Im telling you if Mosley goes out there and puts on a ****ty performance he will never get a HBO fight again. And with his b1tch hes gonna need some more paydays. Shes in her early 20s and after that ****ty divorce hes gonna need some more cheddar. If he wants to continue to earn hes gonna have to beat Canelo or take his as$ whooping in entertaining fashion to insure himself future as$ beatings.

Comment

Oscar: "Can you imagine how much money I could make fooling morons into buying a Mayweather-Alvarez fight?"

Comment

Cong****... you knocked out somebody almost twice your age that hasn't won in what... 3 years?

Comment

I think the fight will be rather bad (see Mosley-Mora) and Canelo walks away with the win against a shot Mosley, but I really wish Shane still had it in him. I know the Margarito-fight was more than 3 years ago and he is 40 years old by now, but based on that awesome fight I still refuse to write him off completely.

Comment

If that happens (which I doubt) Mosley needs to retire!

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
                Vice versa. If Mosley stops Alvarez, it would be a huge upset. Can you Imagine Mosley and Cotto knocking out their opponents? It would be the biggest upset in boxing history. Delahoya would be sooo upset, that he would over dose by drinking three bottles of tequila and sniff four eight balls lol.
                Throw in some victoria secrets and some *** toys and De La Hoya's THERE.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Oscar: "Can you imagine how much money I could make fooling morons into buying a Mayweather-Alvarez fight?"
                  So true.

Comment

It wouldn't be huge - It would be sad. He's almost double Canelo's age and hasn't looked good for 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X