Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what fight has your prediction on the outcome been the most wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    You were 9? Damn, I'm ****in old.
    Bunch of senior citizens on this site. Surprise you all are not reminiscing about your predictions for Liston vs. Clay, how none of you thought that loudmouth kid would beat Sonny.

Comment

The most recent i can remember was Pac-Marquez.

I didn't give marquez much of a shot considering how close the other 2 fights were, on top of him being old in a weight class he was unsuccesful in...

I thought pac was going to destroy him... landing his left hand over and over and being too fast for marquez.

I kept thinking ok, he's just taking it easy because it's too early, he's gonna lay it on marquez in the 4th. Ok the 5th, ok it's the 6th, he's gonna do it now. The 7th?

by the 8th i'm like.. wtf is going on... is pac really losing this fight??
      Last edited by Paclan; 04-12-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        over the past few years.

for me it was Pac vs. Marquez. there was no way in hell i thought that fight would even be close. i mean jmm looked better against pac than he did against diaz in the first fight and for stretches of the katsidis fight. it was pretty unexpected to me.
        Same here and also like Mak lacy an Calz

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Oh

Yeah, same thing for me.

Everyone was talking about how Holyfield needs to retire. I was saying the same thing. Think I predicted 4 round KO or something like that.

Ahhh, man. Where does the time go.
          Yeah, man, everyone. Except maybe for holy and his immediate family.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Bunch of senior citizens on this site. Surprise you all are not reminiscing about your predictions for Liston vs. Clay, how none of you thought that loudmouth kid would beat Sonny.
          LOL, I think I was just born during that fight. First fight I saw was Ali-Frazier 1 and everyone here in our country was rooting for Ali.

Comment

Pacquiao - De La Hoya
            Didn't in a million years expect that outcome

Mosley - Margarito
            I was sure Margarito was going to break Shane down and finish him off in the later rounds.

Looking back I don't feel that bad about those horrible predictions anymore because their were several circumstances involved in the outcomes.

Comment

Pac vs Marquez. Had Marquez winning

Marg vs Cotto 2nd fight. Thought Marg would do the same again

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Damn how old were you in 1990, like 1 or 2 and you were making predictions already?
                I wasnt even born yet

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Lennox-Hasim 1. That was a demo on what a lucky punch is.
                  It wasn't a lucky punch. Rahman threw the punch, it landed, and Lennox fell easy like a cheap whore.

Comment

Another fight I got totally wrong was hasegawa montiel. That may have had more to do with fasndom but i really thought hasegawa was gonna put on a clinic. Instead he got jaw jacked...literally.

Comment

the biggest one in history would be Tyson-Douglas but I was 4 at the time lol

More recently some are, Maidana vs Morales, Froch vs Ward, Khan Peterson

Comment

Working...
                      X