No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez, Fedchenko Face To Face in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez, Fedchenko Face To Face in Mexico City

Mexico City, Mexico - At an emotional news conference - boxing idol Juan Manuel Marquez and his Ukrainian rival Sergey Fedchenko want face to face for the first time. The clash at the Arena Mexico this Saturday. Marquez (53-6-1, 39 KOs) will face Fedchenko (30-1, 13 KOs) for the interim-junior welterweight world championship under the World Boxing Organization (WBO). The card will be promoted by Zanfer and Top Rank, and broadcast in Mexico through TV Azteca, and in the United States on HBO pay-per-view. [Click Here To Read More]

this pechenky dude looks scared...

why is JMM fighting D class fighters?

Comment

Marquez looks bored as hell like "lets just get this over with so I can get roided up still get my azz beat by Pacquiao again and get another payday". Apparently he didnt train with Memo so lets see what a non roided Marquez looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Marquez looks bored as hell like "lets just get this over with so I can get roided up still get my azz beat by Pacquiao again and get another payday". Apparently he didnt train with Memo so lets see what a non roided Marquez looks like.
        hahaha why bring congroidsman into this?

Comment

Go get 'em Champ!!

Comment

Fedchenko looks like Mayweather Jnr's assistant, David Levi.

David Levi

Sergey Fedchenko

Comment

the tecate girls in that last picture are b a d bad

Comment

you are a disgraceful troll with zero boxing knowledge. there is zero chance marquez was on steroids for his last fight with pacquiao. marquez is a respectful champion and anyone that knows boxing knows he would never take steroids. you have no basis for that allegation (just like people have no basis for making the allegation that pacquiao is on steroids)

Comment

i also just read your sig, and it is twisted and inaccurate. the real quote was.
                  “With or without Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is okay. Floyd Mayweather fights for Floyd Mayweather. At the end of the day, Floyd Mayweather has to be happy and comfortable…Look at the Ali situation. Fans pushed him to get into fights at the end of his career that he didn’t want to get in…If Ali could trade it all in for his health, he would.”

does it say anywhere in there that "pacquiao is too risky", no.

come at me troll, i will bury you, body bags bro.

Comment

What about the fact that paquio never wants to be tested under more rigorous tests. IF he really has nothing to hide he would just take the test to put all this to rest but all signs point to he being roided. Look at the way his head continues to grow. Each time he fights without being tested properly is a black day for boxing, clean fighters and specially to his naive and blinded fans

Comment

Working...
                    X