No announcement yet.

The Highlight Reel, Top 5!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Highlight Reel, Top 5!!!!

Which boxers have the best highlight reels, the great entertainers of the sport, who's clips of their best moments in boxing you can watch over and over again?

My Top 5

1) Roy Jones Jr

2) Prince Naseem Hamed

3) Manny Pacquiao

4) Emmanuel Augustus

5) Muhammad Ali

Current Top 5

1) Manny Pacquiao

2) Miguel Cotto

3) Nonito Donaire

4) Juan Manual Marquez

5) Sergio Martinez

Who makes your top 5?
    Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-10-2012, 04:57 PM.

Seems about right.

I would put Tyson in mine.

Comment

No Whitaker!? I can watch a guy looking clairvoyant all day over a KO. Although Roy and Naseem had some out of this world since they were so unpredictable. To be honest, I'd really only have the top 2 out of the 5 if anything. Probably something like Roy, Nas, Hearns, Whitaker, maybe even Tyson to be honest (in no particular order). I absolutely loved his head movement and the way he'd come in just as much as the knockouts themselves. I like boxing too much..not sure I could make a top 5 without feeling horribly guilty. lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        No Whitaker!? I can watch a guy looking clairvoyant all day over a KO. Although Roy and Naseem had some out of this world since they were so unpredictable. To be honest, I'd really only have the top 2 out of the 5 if anything. Probably something like Roy, Nas, Hearns, Whitaker, maybe even Tyson to be honest (in no particular order). I absolutely loved his head movement and the way he'd come in just as much as the knockouts themselves. I like boxing too much..not sure I could make a top 5 without feeling horribly guilty. lol
        Roy and Naz did some really crazy stuff, and could get KOs from nothing, Great entertainers.

Augustus makes me laugh, he got some crazy dance moves.

Pacquiao great KOs and involved in a lot of fire fights

Ali pre exile had blistering speed and was so far ahead of the competition he really had some fun in there.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Roy and Naz did some really crazy stuff, and could get KOs from nothing, Great entertainers.

Augustus makes me laugh, he got some crazy dance moves.

Pacquiao great KOs and involved in a lot of fire fights

Ali pre exile had blistering speed and was so far ahead of the competition he really had some fun in there.

Can't disagree there. I just think in terms of firefights and what Pacquiao brings to the table there have been better. Guys like Gatti who were in firefights and would have crazy come from behind KOs to boot. Not to discredit him in the least because Pac's been a beast. Augustus..I was always biased against him so...there you go lol. I prefer Macho Camacho and Maromero Paez. lol

Comment

I would have Naz above Roy on pure KOs ...i mean for a Heavyweight midget that Naz could bang lol
            i remember him KOing guys and everyone wondering if the other guy was still alive

Comment

In no particular order:

1. Naz
              2. Roy
              3. Martinez
              4. Tyson
              5. Judah

Those still building their reels that I check out all the time:

1. Gamboa
              2. Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                I would have Naz above Roy on pure KOs ...i mean for a Heavyweight midget that Naz could bang lol
                i remember him KOing guys and everyone wondering if the other guy was still alive
                Yeah it was a close one, But Roy vids on Youtube seem better made

Roy had some great combos as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                  Lol, I remember people thinking he used to pack his gloves with bricks! I even remember Barrera's trainer and corner being worried about him cheating.

Nas would be the last guy I'd ever want to KO me. He'd KO you, with his woman like weight/height. Then probably make fun of you...and dance.

Comment

1) Ricardo Lopez
                    2) Juan Manuel Marquez
                    3) Prime Hector Camacho
                    4) Salvador Sanchez
                    5) Pernell Whitaker(when he wasn't hugging)

Comment

Working...
                    X