Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto's Trainer Confident Mayweather's '0' Will Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto's Trainer Confident Mayweather's '0' Will Fall

The hard training continues in Florida. WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-0, 30KOs) and his Cuban coach, Pedro Diaz, are putting together the "perfect strategy" to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. When he first started working with Cotto, Diaz explained to Carlos Gonzalez that Miguel had to get used to a much hard training schedule.

[Click Here To Read More]

god I hope Cotto wins..

Comment

Cotto is still undefeated in my eyes. Margarito and Pacquiao didnt beat Cotto. Plaster and steroids did.
      Last edited by UTEP; 04-09-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

All I can ask for is both guys to be at their very best. If that's the case, we can see one of the great fights from two of the great fighters in our era.

Comment

I've definitely heard this before. Guess we will see very soon.

Comment

Really thinking this is gonna be a good fight! This trainer came along at just the right time for Cotto

Comment

If it does happen, it will be really epic.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                The hard training continues in Florida. WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-0, 30KOs) and his Cuban coach, Pedro Diaz, are putting together the "perfect strategy" to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. When he first started working with Cotto, Diaz explained to Carlos Gonzalez that Miguel had to get used to a much hard training schedule.

[Click Here To Read More]
                did we go back in time and no one sent me the memo??

Comment

I like Cotto, I hope he wins, even though he is a bit arrogant on interviews. I don't like the fact that his 2 only looses are tainted. I have always liked his boxer/puncher style.

Comment

I like Cotto but I just don't see how he would win. Everyone always says they're going to take his "0" but no one gives specifics.

I see Mayweather being too fast, too accurate and smart for Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X