Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meldrick Taylor (Chavez fight) vs. JMM (Pacquiao 3 fight) @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meldrick Taylor (Chavez fight) vs. JMM (Pacquiao 3 fight) @ 140?

Who wins this one?

The blazing handspeed + combinations of Meldrick Taylor (from the Julio Cesar Chavez fight),

versus the somewhat offensive counterpunching Juan Manuel Marquez (from the Pacquiao III fight)

@

140lbs?
    Taylor KO/TKO
    30.00%
    Taylor Decision
    60.00%
    Marquez KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Marquez Decision
    10.00%

Taylor wins easily.

Comment

Taylor based on his speed and workrate, wins a pretty wide decision. I think JMM would be "in the fight" in that he would get countering opportunities and not be in danger of being stopped but Taylor threw so much so fast he would outland JMM and sweep the rounds.

Comment

marquez doesn't have the qualities of the most notable guys who beat meldrick taylor closest to his prime...

JMM isnt an iron chinned inside technician like JCC sr and he doesn't possess the sublime combination of athleticism, power, size and slick fighting style of the terrible one...

Comment

Oh goodness, Meldrick. Would have been a war though.

Comment

Marquez is too smart for taylor.

Marquez has never had problems with athletic guys- only mayweather, but that's because mayweather's smarter than him.

The marquez that beat pac would beat taylor in a SD

well depending on how many times taylor knocks him down is what will determine the fight, but i see marquez winning more rounds.

oh and for the record I think JMM was on steroids in the third pacquiao fight.
            Last edited by Paclan; 04-08-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X