Video:Chavez Jr hitting the pads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking too good.

Comment

To me it's not so much whether or not he looks good, how crappy his technique is, or if the pads hit back or not.

I'm just kind of impressed that he is already training even lightly.

After the Rubio fight he admitted and was aware that if he doesn't train and come in the best shape of his life he would have no chance in beating Martinez. He was down on his performance in the Rubio. So I'm taking this as he is taking his training serious for Lee. Even though it might be light training as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Please whatever you do, do NOT show this video to Sergio. Please, he may flee the country or purposely injure himself to get out of the fight.
        You're steadily becoming my favorite poster, keep it up!

Comment

Wtf...

What has Roach and his dad taught this guy? Some more videos like this might just motivate me to put up some pts on Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Wtf...

What has Roach and his dad taught this guy? Some more videos like this might just motivate me to put up some pts on Lee.
            I wll take you up on that.......will give 2-1 odds.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
              I wll take you up on that.......will give 2-1 odds.
              Lol I said some more videos like that MIGHT. I don't trust Lee like that, he likes to get beat up too much. Heart carries him a long way tho.

Comment

Working...
              X