Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Saul Alvarez Scales in, 165.5 at 30-Day Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saul Alavarez will be at 160 when WBC start the same day weigh in's, Chavez will be at 168lb's when that happens getting his ass handed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
      Saul Alavarez will be at 160 when WBC start the same day weigh in's, Chavez will be at 168lb's when that happens getting his ass handed to him.
      No need to go up to 168, if he signs on the dotted line he is getting his ass handed to him by Martinez. <---take that to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        I think Canelo beats jcc jr without the catchweight hes a better boxer. plus the last time i checked as long as you can make the the weight their isnt a rehydration law in nsac anyways.
        Its nolonger an issue of making weight, its how they're making the weight.
        Rehyfrating 15/20 plus pounds is suspect.

Comment

Looking solid. He'll have no problem making weight. 10 pounds is nothing to make in 30 days. Especially considering how easily he could shed some water weight in a sauna... He's good. When it's like 20 pounds or so away, that's when there should be cause for concern.

Comment

Picture sure looks familiar. I think I've seen that on someone's sig before.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Picture sure looks familiar. I think I've seen that on someone's sig before.
              Yo, I want some free points how do we bet? I got Martinez over Chavez. You down?

Comment

Working...
              X