Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people not pushing Manny/Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOSMOKE View Post
    its funny how u guys say mosley was shot and done already when he fought pac thats why he couldnt pull the trigger yet he was able to show all these movements that made pac look bad???? LOL!! so on one hand, mosley is shot, cant pull the trigger then on the other hand mosley showed all these movements to trouble pac??? LOL!! so which one is it??
    Both......

Comment

its funny how u guys say mosley was shot and done already when he fought pac thats why he couldnt pull the trigger yet he was able to show all these movements that made pac look bad???? LOL!! so on one hand, mosley is shot, cant pull the trigger then on the other hand mosley showed all these movements to trouble pac??? LOL!! so which one is it??
      Offensively, Mosley was not able to punch with the same speed and consistency he showed throughout his career. This is why Pac beat him so badly.

Defensively, he still had much of his lateral movement. As such, Manny was not able to cut of the ring (as Floyd did) when Mosley used lateral movement against him. This is why he gave Manny problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Offensively, Mosley was not able to punch with the same speed and consistency he showed throughout his career. This is why Pac beat him so badly.

Defensively, he still had much of his lateral movement. As such, Manny was not able to cut of the ring (as Floyd did) when Mosley used lateral movement against him. This is why he gave Manny problems.
        I just couldn't bring myself to actually type out the explanation.

Comment

no one wants to see pac get eaten by martinez. and yes, pac would surely get destroyed in a way that we have not seen a boxer get destroyed in a while

Comment

Who is Martinez?

He is just a flash in a pan type of fighter with 2 decent wins in his entire career.

Manny beats him pretty bad at 150lbs, but what's the point when there will be a plethora of excuses about Martinez being old and weight drained.

Tim Bradley is a more skilled fighter and a better win IMO.

Comment

With that said, Manny will fight Martinez.

I mean after Bradley and Marquez IV.....what other fights are there out there for him?

Berto and Ortiz suck. Alexander is overrated and there is no way he fights Khan.

There is only Floyd and Martinez left, so I have no doubt this fight will eventually happen.

Comment

they wanna say pac struggle and looked bad against mosley. they say pac wasnt able to stop mosley ( who has?). they say pac cant deal with movements and doesnt know how to cut the ring off. well i say pac won every round, if pac struggle so bad and didnt know how to deal with movements why wasnt molsey able to win a round against pac when pac was supposely in his worst?? pac perform so bad yet mosley couldnt even win a single round HAHA.
                I never understood this myself. Pac shut Mosley out 12rounds to 0 yet he was somehow "exposed". lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  I never understood this myself. Pac shut Mosley out 12rounds to 0 yet he was somehow "exposed". lol
                  meaning in mosleys prime, pac wouldnt of made it very far

Comment

What is frightening is the likelihood that Pac waits until Martinez loses it, which may be very soon at his age, who knows, and then jumps on that fight at 150 when Martinez has already lost and is shot or close to shot.

Or even worse actually, he waits until Floyd fights and beats Sergio to jump on the fight at 150. It's terrible that I expect this to happen, if Pac sticks around long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      no one wants to see pac get eaten by martinez. and yes, pac would surely get destroyed in a way that we have not seen a boxer get destroyed in a while
                      How when Martinez didn't even destroy two C class fighters in Macklin and Cintron?

Comment

Working...
                      X