Hennessey is that top shelf baller ****

Yall red k's wouldn't know nothin about that lmao

Yall probably drink ZIMA's and **** HAHAHA

Comment

Comment

now all he has to do is get caught wit weed n he'll be a real ass filla

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Its a madda fawkin commercial idiots... LOL... I quit drinking too.. Heavily not socially... What the hell does that have to do with recommending a product I enjoy or enjoyed and getting paid a lot of money for it... Last I heard it is not like pac is slangin crack like the mayweathers did.
          Terrible analogy/comparison..but definitely expected Floyd or his family to be brought up as some kind of measuring stick.

Comment

ive always called manny the asian 2pac and this just proves it !!!!!!

2 pac likes hennesy

manny likes hennesy

its funny how floyd fans have a problem with manny promoting a LEGAL product !!!!!! but the same people were making up escuses for mayfeather not only smoking weed which is illegal by the way !!!!! not only does mayfeather smoke weed but he gives it to his dog !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=543208&page=4

Comment

Pretty nice commercial. I just saw it tonight on ESPN during the Lakers vs. Clippers game.

Comment

Just saw this commercial while watching The Office

Didnt know what it was about until the last second tho

Still cool

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                  Pretty nice commercial. I just saw it tonight on ESPN during the Lakers vs. Clippers game.
                  x2, but i thought manny stopped drinking? regardless if it's just for the money, looks kind of weird to see someone who said he's man of "god" and is trying to kick his bad habits endorsing this. it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    x2, but i thought manny stopped drinking? regardless if it's just for the money, looks kind of weird to see someone who said he's man of "god" and is trying to kick his bad habits endorsing this. it is what it is.
                    lol...his behavior has been very odd as of late.

Comment

3 things I like about this commercial:

1) The camera angle of the guy running in the fields on his back, that looked pretty badass.
                      2) Those are some really nice beats. Anyone knows if that's original or if it came from somewhere?
                      3) Pac didn't have to say a single word so we didn't have to hear his broken English, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X