Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senchenko: I Will Attack "Nothing Special" Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach is training Senchenko? wasn't Malignaggi hanging at the Wildcard?

Comment

Well he's right Pauli ain't really nothing special but I don't mind the guy.

Always willing to fight...got a decent set of skills but nothing that stands-out but its always entertaining as hell watching him in the build up to his fights.

Hope he wins but I think he'll have to KO him to do so and we know Paulie ain't rocking that kinda power.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I wish this fight wasn't in Ukraine. I'd give Paulie more than a chance.
        You know what, America is starting to look like a likelier place to get robbed than Europe. I mean, it's just Texas right now.... but yea

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I wish this fight wasn't in Ukraine. I'd give Paulie more than a chance.
          Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          You know what, America is starting to look like a likelier place to get robbed than Europe. I mean, it's just Texas right now.... but yea
          U.S is worse than the Ukraine in terms of having bad decisions.

And, considering that Malignaggi is also a Golden Boy fighter. No doubt Senchenko would have gotten robbed if they would have fought here. The decision might be fair in the Ukraine.

Comment

Paulie is going to school this bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              LMAO you gonna take that Paulie?? Paulie is the white version of floyd, if Paulie would have taken Floyds resume he would be unbeaten. That shows you how important good guidance is with your career.
              You are probably the most ignorant poster on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                U.S is worse than the Ukraine in terms of having bad decisions.

And, considering that Malignaggi is also a Golden Boy fighter. No doubt Senchenko would have gotten robbed if they would have fought here. The decision might be fair in the Ukraine.
                Let's hope so cause Im planning on watching this and don't wanna see Paulie get screwed over.

Btw Idk why Senchenko is talking cause he's the one who sure as hell isn't anything special.
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-04-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X