Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but but manny is easy work easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexicutioner View Post
      Undefeated, Prime Bradley at 147>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shot to **** Cotto at 154
      HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!...How Manny legitamate ww has bradley fought?..None...Bradley ducked Khan which would have prepared him for the fighters who have tremendous speed like Pac, he leaped up to ww, and he is now having a fight with one of the greatest ww of our era?...This fight is too soon...If Bradley would have went to ww, fought some top ten ww's, got used to the power that legitamate ww's have, then he would be ready for this fight...if he would have fought Ortiz, he would be ready for this fight...Kendal Holt hit Bradley so hard, that he flew to the canvas like a ragdoll, so what u think Pac gonna do to him?..Bradley was cherrypicked...and he has no expirence fighting top ten welterweights, he just jumped up to ww, and is now being pushed into a fight with one of the greatest, strongest, fastest ww's, and btwo...Bradley could never beat Cotto...Cotto is too big, and strong, and Bradley never even fought a top ten ww, so how could he fight Cotto who is a veteran, AND a junior mw...Pac is ow cherrypicking junior welterweights, first he picked on Marquez who was a lightweight, then he was gonna fight lamont peterson who is not a welterweght..Remember this, Pac only fights guys he thinks he can beat...he is fighting Bradley for a reason...so he can copy Floyd again.."Young hungry lion"
      Last edited by MurkaMan; 04-05-2012, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
        I think he knows that Cotto will dominate Mayweather and embarrass him. Or maybe Mayweather will barely get the win whereas Pacman beat Cotto in dominate fashion.

Why?
        Okay since everyone likes to bring up castillo, what fight has Floyd been in that he has barely won since then???? Any life and death struggles?? Anyone in the media saying Floyd almost lost we need a rematch???

Because Pacquiao just came off one....

Comment

i see a snitch in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
            Pacquiao on Mayweather Exclusive Interview

8-Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao is radiating with positive energy these days, despite controversies that surround him. Recently, in an interview with popular and prolific sports broadcaster Snow Badua of NBN 4's Teledyaryo Sports exclusively shared to this scribe, the self-professed new bible-flipping Pacquiao shared his thoughts on nemesis Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who has an upcoming fight on May 5th against former conquered opponent Miguel Cotto.

"Hinde pa si siguro siya handa (May he's not ready for me yet)," Pacquiao said when asked about why talks of a Mayweather fight continues to disappoint. Whether the fight will happen this year, Pacquiao's response left little hope. "Hinde ko alam, kasi hinde pa natin sigurado (I don't know, because we are not sure yet)," Pacquiao said, and encouraged fans to watch Mayweather's upcoming fight. "Panoorin niyo rin yung laban niya, yung upcoming fight niya with Cotto (You should also watch his upcoming fight with Cotto)."

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-spo...sive-interview

Hmm I wonder he if knows something that we don't know? Cotto will KO Mayweather.

+

+

=

PACQUIAO: "I CAN'T FIGHT AHHHH FLOYD AHHHHH BECAUSE OF MY EYE NOT BEING UMMMM HEALED IN AHHHH TIME, BUT MAYWEATHERS NOT READY FOR ME THOUGH EVEN THOUGH I STRUGGLED LIKE HELL AGAINST MARQUEZ. "

FLOYDS STATES: "WHY FIGHT POTENTIALLY 4 TIMES WHEN YOU GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME."

Comment

I hope that after cotto floyd will be seady to fight pac.

Comment

Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
                Mayweather dominated JMM, where Pac got a gift win over Marquez
                Pac completely destroyed hatton and dela hoya while floyd struggle to win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Manny is a boxing fan first (and probably also just a good guy)
                  If it was floyd he will encourage the boxing fans to watch the lady gaga concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
                    they're fanboys, like N*Sync, Backstreet Boys teenage girl fans, they're so obsessed with their hero that he can do nothing wrong in their eyes. Boxing will be better when Floyd retires and these guys piss the **** off from boxing forums. Same for some Pacquiao fans, but nowhere near to the extent of the Mayweather fanatics.
                    100% true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
                      Oh and Pacquiao I'm a huge fan but please get a haircut for God's sake!
                      And I thought the thread itself was stupid ... how pathetic can you get? :*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X