No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Brook Fire Back at Clottey's Fight Refusal Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
    If I remember correctly, the viewing figures were 440k for the fight - which broke the record.

Off Twitter;
    Sorry, whose twitter account is that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Sorry, whose twitter account is that?
      Can't remember but it's no one known.

Just Google ' Kell Brook Hatton 440k '. BoxingScene has an article about the record being broken, but no figures.

Comment

Clottey would beat him. Dont be fooled by clottey's thrown fight with Pac. Clottey beat Cotto and was never hurt even once by Pac and Margo. He might be boring but he is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
          Can't remember but it's no one known.

Just Google ' Kell Brook Hatton 440k '. BoxingScene has an article about the record being broken, but no figures.
          The actual numbers were 360K just google 'barb ratings' and you can check up on that

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            The actual numbers were 360K just google 'barb ratings' and you can check up on that
            Barb ratings only give you the average over the number of minutes the programme was on. What they are claiming is that viewing figures PEAKED at 440k

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
              i guarentee you brook does not fight a world class fighter..noway
              I agree. Hearn won't put Brook in with some of the better fighters like Alexander, Ortiz, Berto, etc. Not yet at least. Maybe a couple more fights down the line........

Comment

some us said Clottey couldn't make the WW limit anymore when we first heard about this fight....I thought Clottey was gonna go in half dead for a check...I thought he was entering the check cashing business...I guess he still has some love for this unloving unforgiving sport!!...my man!!

Comment

Brook should be done with the domestic/european scene, If clottey cant make 147 am sure there are other names at that weight, The biggest problem would be they want to build a fan-base crowd for him in sheffield which means he wouldnt leave the UK anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                    I agree. Hearn won't put Brook in with some of the better fighters like Alexander, Ortiz, Berto, etc. Not yet at least. Maybe a couple more fights down the line........
                    Isn't he like 27-0?
                    When will he get in a fight with one of them? Should be coming up soon, like this year. I mean, I guess he's stepping up in competition with Hatton and Jaciwicz.... but who next? IMO, he should target the winner of Senchenko/Paulie or Jones/Bailey (if Pac doesn't snatch them up). His only chance at landing a WW title right now.

Comment

Clottey would tax that ass.

Not really, but it would of been a interesting fight. And if he managed to put on a good performance against a top name like clottey, he would have really caught everyones attention.

Now he will just face some journeyman

Comment

Working...
                      X