No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares Admits He Needs Change, Roach May Be Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
    Well he clearly doesn't copy everything Floyd does though? Is Floyd a congressman?

Then again Manny pay his taxes so I suppose there's another way he copied Floyd LMAO.

And bro you are a nut-hugger. It's quite simple. HAHA report me? For name calling? Are you like 12 or something?

But let's get back to some quick facts...Manny copies everything Floyd does yeh?

Who fought Marquez first? Who fought Cotto first? Who fought Margarito when Floyd ducked him?

And try and respond with actual facts otherwise don't bother.
    Blah blah blah...Manny fought Morales, he didnt copy Floyd there..Manny got knocked out twice, he didnt copy Floyd there...blah blah blah, I dont wanna hear that trash, u dont know anything about Pac or Floyd u just jumped on the bandwagon...Manny copes everything Floyd does, I posted several comments about it, and u dissagreed with me like u just jumped on the face of the earth...and then u say Floyd ducked Cotto, when in actuality, he tried to fight Cotto in 2005, and Arum didnt let it happen...and Cotto just came out and said he never even tried to fight Floyd....u exposed yaself again...u not a Floyd fan cuz u dont know anything about him or his situations..U dont know anything..AT ALL...Ur a pretend Floyd fan

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Blah blah blah...Manny fought Morales, he didnt copy Floyd there..Manny got knocked out twice, he didnt copy Floyd there...blah blah blah, I dont wanna hear that trash, u dont know anything about Pac or Floyd u just jumped on the bandwagon...Manny copes everything Floyd does, I posted several comments about it, and u dissagreed with me like u just jumped on the face of the earth...and then u say Floyd ducked Cotto, when in actuality, he tried to fight Cotto in 2005, and Arum didnt let it happen...and Cotto just came out and said he never even tried to fight Floyd....u exposed yaself again...u not a Floyd fan cuz u dont know anything about him or his situations..U dont know anything..AT ALL...Ur a pretend Floyd fan
      Uhmm where did I say he ducked Cotto?

And why would I pretend to be a Floyd fan? That is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

But thanks for actually responding to the 3 names I mentioned. LOL idiot.

Comment

Uhmm where did I say he ducked Cotto?

And why would I pretend to be a Floyd fan? That is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

But thanks for actually responding to the 3 names I mentioned. LOL idiot.
        U gonna get banned keep calling me names..like I said before, u already showed ur not a Floyd fan at all...I been knew it from the jump, when u dissagreed with obvious stuff that most Floyd fans already knew

Comment

U gonna get banned keep calling me names..like I said before, u already showed ur not a Floyd fan at all...I been knew it from the jump, when u dissagreed with obvious stuff that most Floyd fans already knew
          Aww is the little boy butt-hurt? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            his chin doesnt need to be that good if he develops some defense...
            I don't think there is anything wrong with his chin, but he was very easy to hit with a right hand from the beginning. He was KD because of a sustained assault that he was unable to defend completely against. I didn't see a headbutt.

One thing I also noticed from the beginning is that he is a really smooth mover.

Comment

This pacfart sayin DUMB stuff...."Manny became a congressman, Floyd didnt, so how did he copy Floyd"...All of pac's fans are not bright, and say foolish things..THINK my lil dawg!...Dont ether yaself, nah nah nah, not like this, dont do it bruh!

Comment

Aww is the little boy butt-hurt? LOL.
                yes and I like it when people get frustrated, start name calling, and get banned!

Comment

LOL how much people are a lil **** not even thread about floyd or pacquaio and you f.agz cant stop talking about them. Bickering like some lil girls. F.uck Floyd and Manny both arent ****

Comment

yes and I like it when people get frustrated, start name calling, and get banned!
                    Frustrated? Dam you got the wrong one if you think I'ma feel any type of way over an Internet troll.

So when's this ban coming btw LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                      The ringside dr really didnt examine the cut though. he kind made just an instant call..
                      Oh please, the fans are complaining more about it than Linares/Roach when it was stopped. Neither one of them wanted to be in that fight or ring. Hours later he wants to get on twitter and say he didn't know why the doctor stopped the fight. Why didn't he question that AT THE FIGHT?

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                      There was No headbutt what so ever....
                      ^ Like he said, there was no headbutt... the attempted butt never connected.

Comment

Working...
                      X