Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares Admits He Needs Change, Roach May Be Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freddie roach is a boxing trainer , not a magician . He can't give boxer iron chin and elephant skin .

Comment

• very disappointing.. linares has so much talent going to waste. i can't figure out what is wrong with him honestly.. he was looking stellar at first and now he's getting beaten by scrubs.
      maybe it is roach, he's probably not the right fit for him.. or maybe his lack of chin just outweighs his skills.. dunno. I hope he can rebound.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Like I said before, except the fact that we're 43-0 bro!
        lol you're a funny guy Murkaman

Comment

• Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Should go Beristain for his training style and aswell as that just the laungage

I've said this for a while. before the loses. it makes too much sense.
          Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 04-03-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I don't see why people keep talking about Linares' chin.

Please someone tell me which fight he got "knocked out" in that resulted from getting hit on the chin.

Salgado - Temple
            DeMarco - Cut
            Thompson - Cut

Someone please tell me where this questionable chin thing comes from.
            It's not his chin that's the problem it's his heart. Linares doesn't have it in him to dig down deep when he is in trouble. He FOLDS when presented with adversity.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
              It's not his chin that's the problem it's his heart. Linares doesn't have it in him to dig down deep when he is in trouble. He FOLDS when presented with adversity.
              I have to respectfully disagree.

If he didn't have the heart he would of just danced and coasted the last few rounds against DeMarco.

His heart is what got him in trouble.

Comment

• I still like Linares, it's not his skills or heart that fail him but his fragile face.

He needs to toughen up 1920's style:

- Let his face heal up properly
                - Do like Jack Dempsey and start washing his face with brine
                - Chew leather
                - Start calling people palooka

Comment

• Linares should be trained by the japanese trainer who he started with

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I don't see why people keep talking about Linares' chin.

Please someone tell me which fight he got "knocked out" in that resulted from getting hit on the chin.

Salgado - Temple
                    DeMarco - Cut
                    Thompson - Cut

Someone please tell me where this questionable chin thing comes from.
                    Just because its the temple doesn't change the chin thing. Chin is just a general term ppl use to describe it. And he got knocked out sparring before the burgos fight and was hurt pretty bad in his last fight. He's clearly a chinny fighter.i

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                      he got dropped by thompson
                      After what 30 punches?

Comment

Working...
                      X