Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco on Linares' TKO Loss, Facing Thompson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demarco knows that the fight should have been a technical draw..
    the cut was inflicted by a headbutt...and it was really a bad night for linares because of the wrong decision..

Comment

Dan Rafael said the cut needed 12 stitches outside and 12 stitches inside and the bone was visible. I am not sure how bad that is, but people are here talking as if thompson didn't put linares on his ass before the cut.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Finally saw the replay of the Linares v Thompson fight and I have to say I thought it was a bad stoppage. I have seen much worse cuts and I think being that the fight was IN Mexico played a big part in that.

Linares didn't look good though, he was getting tagged much easier than I have ever seen from him, even against Demarco.

Comment

No one is giving thompson any credit. He hurt linares in both rounds and dropped him bad on the second round.

Eevery one is just nuthugging linares like they always have. Most posters always have excuses for linares when he loses.

Comment

I disliked DeMarco a lot when he got the stoppage vs Linares but the more I read and see on him the more I think the guy is a classy dude .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Finally saw the replay of the Linares v Thompson fight and I have to say I thought it was a bad stoppage. I have seen much worse cuts and I think being that the fight was IN Mexico played a big part in that.

Linares didn't look good though, he was getting tagged much easier than I have ever seen from him, even against Demarco.
            agreed. as fans we got jobbed from what was looking to turn into a great fight too.

Comment

Wich stoppage was worst The linares in Mexico or the Margarito vs Cotto in Puerto Rico? I mean New York!

Give the Mexican kid his dues, he would of ko Linares sooner or later!

Comment

Working...
              X