Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham- Wilczewski and undercard. RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abraham seemed like the real deal against subpar comp, i guess that always happens, thats why im not buying into the bute hype just yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Just saw it live on TV, Abraham really won every round, i have never see Abraham win a fight by UD that clearly. He was MUCH more active than in any other fight in recent years, from start to finish. Im verry pleased with his performance, even though he couldnt knock that guy out. but he did land some verry hard shots on Wilczewski, the guy was just verry tough tonight.
      Originally posted by sako5 View Post
      I thought that too. They said he can't win by UD, he just did. It was a way better perormance than against Farias too.
      I agree. Arthur looked great tonight. He really had the eye of the tiger in dispatching a credible and defensively minded foe that moved well and held anytime he was in trouble.

I think he should go for Martinez and become undisputed MW champion like he was during the time Pavlik ducked him years ago.

Comment

• lol Dwyer says it was a robbery and Wilchewski easily won this fight by a big margin, can't take the guy serious any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
          I agree. Arthur looked great tonight. He really had the eye of the tiger in dispatching a credible and defensively minded foe that moved well and held anytime he was in trouble.

I think he should go for Martinez and become undisputed MW champion like he was during the time Pavlik ducked him years ago.
          AA's freakin joke &b much bigger than SM so if he wants a 160#er go for JCC JR & Jr will kick his butt...

Comment

• I would not mind seeing Abraham fight Stieglitz or even Kessler. Fights with DeGale or Groves wouldn't be bad either. The winner of those fights could earn a shot at the top of the super middleweight class.

Abraham showed a little more ambition in this fight and was clearly well-prepared. He is still too sloppy and one-dimensional to make his punches count against the elite fighters of the division. This doesn't mean he can't have a bunch of entertaining fights against lesser yet credible opponents.

Comment

• Abraham will fight Stiegltz on August 25 if Stieglitz wins against DeGale. If not he might fight DeGale if DeGale agrees.

Comment

Abraham will fight Stiegltz on August 25 if Stieglitz wins against DeGale. If not he might fight DeGale if DeGale agrees.
                is degale stieglitz a done deal? did i miss something?

Comment

Abraham will fight Stiegltz on August 25 if Stieglitz wins against DeGale. If not he might fight DeGale if DeGale agrees.
                  You mean Groves?

Comment

• Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                    is degale stieglitz a done deal? did i miss something?
                    De gale is fighting Cristian Sanavia on april 21st, i think he mean's Groves.

Comment

• Yes sorry i meant Groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X