Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could hop in a time machine and attend one boxing match, what would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd definitely go to 1981 and watch Salvador Sanchez-Wilfredo Gomez from ringside..

Comment

I have no idea...

Ali - Foreman/Frazier
      Leonard - Duran I or II, Hearns I or Hagler
      Gatti - Ward

I can't pick just one!

Comment

Dude
        My Uncle vs Randy Turpin

Or My Uncle vs Archie Moore.

YEP!!

Comment

I'd have to go with Louis v.s. Schmelling 2. I can't even imagine how intense the build up for that was. Can you imagine a ringside seat to that?

Comment

I would have LOVED to see Ali-Frazier..but I'm going to chose Ray Leonard vs Thomas Hearns I.

Comment

I would of loved to see Gatti vs Ward round nine
              sitting in the front row...

Comment

Corrales - Castillo I,

Comment

Any Jack Johnson fight. Jack vs. Joe Jeanette, Sam McVea, Denver Ed, Langston, Ketchel, Burns, Jefferies, Frank Childs, Choynski(I'd really love to see that fight, as the birth of Jack's defense started from this fight), and good old Klon***e.

If I had to pick any of um purely of hype, then it would be Jefferies. But for historical purposes it would be the drubbing he gave Tommy Burns. Brutal KO would be Ketchel(would of loved to be ring side for that one).

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    Probably where Pac was born. Like just be there seeing him like a baby KNOWING the phenomenon he would become yet no one would know at the moment. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. So if i could go back in time it would be that day when Manny was born.
                    You sound gay

Comment

Tyson-Douglas,betting all my money on Douglas

Comment

Working...
                      X