No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: If Abraham Loses, I'll Advise Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sauerland: If Abraham Loses, I'll Advise Him To Retire

The career of former middleweight champion Arthur Abraham (33-3, 27KOs) is on the line this Saturday night in Kiel, Germany. He defends the WBO European super middleweight title against Piotr Wilczewski (30-2, 10KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Arab was exposed as a boxing fraud

arab abe was exposed as a fraud by the Super Six. Wearing a toilet paper crown the king's reputation was flushed away and Abe became a joke. Slow plodding with a 6 inch jab the robotic Arab Abe was relegated to basically an embarrassment. Never again does he get into a meaningful fight where he actually has a chance to win. I see guided Caravan tours in the Sahara in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
      arab abe was exposed as a fraud by the Super Six. Wearing a toilet paper crown the king's reputation was flushed away and Abe became a joke. Slow plodding with a 6 inch jab the robotic Arab Abe was relegated to basically an embarrassment. Never again does he get into a meaningful fight where he actually has a chance to win. I see guided Caravan tours in the Sahara in his future.
      How the **** is the guy a fraud? You're telling me he just pretends to punch hard and his opponents pretend to be KO'd? STFU you idiot your racists views will get you nowhere in life. You do realise that at MW nobody wanted to fight him. 168 is'nt a good weight for his style of fighting.

Comment

Abraham is the most overrated fighter this past decade. He was always a one dimensional B-level fighter.

Carl Froch won every single round against him, ffs.

The only good win Abraham has is over Taylor and he was shot by then.

Comment

Degale beat this dude already why doesn't Abraham fight degale and i would say without any doubt that degale would batter Abraham and stop him

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
            Abraham is the most overrated fighter this past decade. He was always a one dimensional B-level fighter.

Carl Froch won every single round against him, ffs.

The only good win Abraham has is over Taylor and he was shot by then.
            people sure didn't think so when he was undefeated
            i remember abraham used to be very popular on these forums

Comment

Abe Fraud Exposed as a no talent overrated 168lber

If Abe isn't a fraud at 168lbs let him fight Dirrell again or Ward or Froch. Abe's reputation was shattered when he faced a real opponent that hit back. amazing how some think Abe was actually ever any good. But most don't understand boxing. like augustusx=dumb

Comment

Too much hate for Arthur Abraham on this thread, he's not the first boxer to step up a weight class and struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
                  If Abe isn't a fraud at 168lbs let him fight Dirrell again or Ward or Froch. Abe's reputation was shattered when he faced a real opponent that hit back. amazing how some think Abe was actually ever any good. But most don't understand boxing. like augustusx=dumb
                  Scrubber you are an ****witt!! How can a boxer beat guys like Eastman, Miranda, Ikeke, Taylor if hes not any good? Abraham was and is good, hes just not great. The losses took something out of him though. I hope he does well tomorrow. Wilczewski is not bad, had a verry close fight with DeGale.
                  If Abraham is too passive and shy again he could loose a decision here and it would be the end for his career.

Comment

He's not overrated he's just not very effective at SMW against the top of the division but he still can defeat plenty of guys in the top 20-8 slots he was always a slow starter who covered up too much and had a poor workrate relying on quick bursts and his power he didn't change from 160 to 168 he just fought better fighters no one should of ever claimed he was more than a heavy puncher with rudimentary skillset and he did lose to Edison Miranda after all

Comment

Working...
                    X