No announcement yet.

Looking for Tyson vs. Ratliff pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tyson vs. Ratliff pics

Hey guys, i'm in need of a few good pics of tyson's fight with Alfonso Ratliff from 1986 and I can't seem to find very many. I'm hoping someone here may be able to help. I've found 2 so far but looking for more. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Travis

One of my favorites.
    Last edited by Verstyle; 03-29-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

thanks for replying. That was one of the 2 that I had found. I just can't find anymore photos in color of the fight besides the one you just posted. I recently bought tyson's trunks from the fight and wanted to blow up a photo to frame on my wall along with the trunks. it's not a bad pic but I wanted to see if I could find anything else out there.
      Last edited by hbo_boxingfan; 03-29-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah it will be hard to. That was the fight before the championship fight I think...

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          Yeah it will be hard to. That was the fight before the championship fight I think...
          yes it was. It might take some time but hopefully i'll run into more.

Comment

Originally posted by hbo_boxingfan View Post
            yes it was. It might take some time but hopefully i'll run into more.
            If you can't find a better quality photo to blow up, you could always print the image in it's original size, scan to like 300DPI and reprint it in a bigger size.

Comment

Working...
            X