Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Hall of Fame fighters in Floyd resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Floyd didnt beat the 140 Hatton who beat Tszyu at 140 and ring champ for 4 years at 140. Floyd beat Hatton at 147 who did nothing much in this weight division. So even if Hatton became a HOF fighter later on, Floyd win against bloated 147 Hatton will prove nothing.
    Well, which one is the better win?

After the Oscar fight at 147, Pac moved down to 140 and ko Hatton in 2 or Floyd ko 10 Hatton in Floyds own weight division 147?
    damn you just changed the entire threads subject.

Comment

floyds resume has holes

Comment

Awesome awesome thread.

Comment

Did Floyd beat a Hall of Fame fighter on his prime? If yes who are they?
          hi straightleft...

personally, i think theres a difference between a " borderline " HOF against a " legit " one... corrales, castillo and genaro personally i feel belong to the borderline group...

watch out for the names of mcguigan, chacon and hatton and their exploits to be used by those who defend PBF as these are the names they will most likely use to to make castillo, corrales and genaro to look better than they really are...

i suggest you do some research, watch some fights and ask questions from the more knowledgeable guys like crold1 about ur question...

goodluck...

Comment

um lets see, Carlos Baldomir?

Comment

hernandez wasn't in his absolute prime but he was the champion and he is a certified hall of famer imo---hatton was but he didn't fight him at 140 coz hatton was scared to fight him back then---it's hard to say mosley coz mosley's prime was at 135 lbs---he lost bad to forrest and although beat de la hoya, the hgh scandal dwindled the wins---he didn't want to fight floyd when he was undefeated either---he priced himself out---let's be real here---cotto never called out floyd iin his prime--

this is another hate thread---is margartito going to the hall of fame?

mab was in his prime when he fought manny?lol---marquez was and many people felt he beat manny----morales is hall of fame material no doubt and he beat manny the 1st time and then manny fought him after he lost to rahim so stop with this nonsense kid----

had floyd fought kosta, he wouldn't have been in his prime--kosta is older than floyd and was pastr his prime when floyd reached the division--hatton showed us that didn't he? winky wright may or may not go in also, but he didn't accept floyd's challenge either---and manny has ducked floyd form day 1-----floyd has never ducked manny---never---

who else was there? frietez ducked floyd----and is cassamayor and freitez even going to the hall of fame? judah has a better shot at going to the hall of fame than those 2----de la hoya is going in and ducked floyd in his prime also--floyd called these guys out for years--stop trying to play himn out--it's not working you little skidmark ass punk---

i hate these friutcakes man--let the man be----manny's asswhooping is coming---what will your excuse be then friend? manny was out of his prime also?

Comment

floyd couldn't make hatton fight him folks---get real---hatton admitted he wasn't ready for floyd---he'll tell you himself--floyd begged to fight him back in 2004 and 2005---hatton said no, not yet----get it through your fuking heads folks-lol

Comment

castillo, hatton
                  that's it i think, although hypejobs like corrales will probabley make it in

Comment

Corrales and Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      Castillo
                      corrales
                      hatton

nice recycled thread
                      hatton? i dont think he will get in the hall of fame. and his prime was at 140, not 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X