What does lineal champ mean to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You trace it back to Ward-Froch
    ward froch only unified 2 thirds of the title. the winner of that needs to fight bute to establish an undisputed champion and begin lineage. thats the only way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      ward froch only unified 2 thirds of the title. the winner of that needs to fight bute to establish an undisputed champion and begin lineage. thats the only way.
      2/3rds of a title? WTF does that even mean when there are 4 belts in a division, with WBA and WBC sometimes have 3 belts in 1 division

Obviously you have no idea what youre talking about so im gonna stop replying to you

Comment

LMAO at "2 thirds of the title"

WTF?

I don't even know what that means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          Ward championship is NOT being disputed. He is the lineal champ. His fight with Froch crowned him that.

It is his opinion. And, it's fine that he has a right to have that opinion. I can see where he is coming from. But, Wlad is the lineal champ.
          oh really? i think lucian bute would disagree with you. he has a part of the true championship. thats why wards title is still disputed and no lineage can be established.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Come on now...
            Once a lineage ends, like with Lennox, a new one has to be established. Yea it was with Chagaev but he was #2 with Vitali just coming back

Yea it's a whack opponent to establish a lineage with but he was still #2

Comment

Once a lineage ends, like with Lennox, a new one has to be established. Yea it was with Chagaev but he was #2 with Vitali just coming back

Yea it's a whack opponent to establish a lineage with but he was still #2
              Vitali was WBC Champ when Wlad fought Chagaev, mate. He was clearly the #2.

The Ring used the reasoning that the Brothers will never fight so they allowed their title to be up for grabs between 1 and 3.

Still doesnt make it the lineage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post

WTF?

The guy is a moron. All he is saying is that only undisputed means lineage champ

I cant stand when guys like this preach shiiit they dont understand

Comment

oh really? i think lucian bute would disagree with you. he has a part of the true championship. thats why wards title is still disputed and no lineage can be established.
                  I'm pretty sure he will. Bute doesn't even need the IBF to be considered the 2nd best at 168 and Ward doesn't need either title to be considered the best or lineal or ring champ. So I don't even know what you're getting at with this 2/3 nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Vitali was WBC Champ when Wlad fought Chagaev, mate. He was clearly the #2.

The Ring used the reasoning that the Brothers will never fight so they allowed their title to be up for grabs between 1 and 3.

Still doesnt make it the lineage.
                    Hmmm you're right i forgot about that

Tough situation there

Comment

2/3rds of a title? WTF does that even mean when there are 4 belts in a division, with WBA and WBC sometimes have 3 belts in 1 division

Obviously you have no idea what youre talking about so im gonna stop replying to you

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post

WTF?

you two guys are complete ******s and boxing newbs with no clue. you cant even understand basic definitions nevermind boxing. you obviously dont even know what lineage means and you think you can apply it to boxing. what a pathetic disgrace to the sport it is to have you as fans. its such a shame

Comment

Working...
                      X