Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Cotto Face Off Preview (HBO Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    if cotto wins 4 convincing rounds, in my eyes, he's given the people the fight they wanted.
    He's going to KO Floyd in 3

Cotto's a top P4P

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      No it isn't......
      I haven't seen it since the Marquez fight a few years ago. He dissed on Mosley and Ortiz every chance he had.

Comment

He's going to KO Floyd in 3

Cotto's a top P4P
        i believe floyd stops cotto at about the 10th. he does everything better than miguelito.

Comment

i believe floyd stops cotto at about the 10th. he does everything better than miguelito.
          ....Cotto is underrated, definitely stops Floyd via left hook to the body

Comment

Floyd is being nice to cotto for the same reason he's willing to fight him at 154 instead of 147. Floyd is trying to make him happy that way there's a less of a chance Cotto will go back to Top Rank. Then cotto willl fight for Golden Boy instead.
            Last edited by Elie; 03-28-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

....Cotto is underrated, definitely stops Floyd via left hook to the body
              if cotto lands one flush left hook to the body, call it a fluke, esse.

this has the makings to be a bad beating for my kneegah.

Comment

damn man cant wait. ****

Comment

if cotto lands one flush left hook to the body, call it a fluke, esse.

this has the makings to be a bad beating for my kneegah.
                  Cotto is gonna fake a knee, then as Floyd gets closer, he'll unleash a 2 piece sucker on his Rich azz.

You know where u heard it first

Comment

These FMJ face-offs are crap now that Floyd spends all his time justifying why he's fighting a Ortiz or Cotto instead of Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

I get the feeling this 24/7 will focus more on boxing; the fighters, their training, and entourage. There will probably be less spectacle this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X