No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest, Floyd Mayweather Is The Reason 90% Of You Still Follow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    im not going through this again. he doesnt fight the best anymore, and has hardly fought in the last few years at all.
    SO youSO now that he is 35 he fights less frequently. I'm sure you hated all the great fighters that did that. Probably not.

SO since manny wont fight him, he has fought Ortiz, Mosley, and JMM. Whats wrong with that?

Comment

damn, Big Dunn dun did it again, this was a topic about Floyd and he brought Manny's name into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Hey Manny fans are the ones running around saying Manny can beat anyone from 147-160.

But many Floyd fans were.

Now if Manny fans are saying he can beat beat Sergio at 160, then OK make it happen, but they arent. Floyd fans have become sooo bad lately.
        OK.

SO because of what floyd and his fans says, thats why he has to fight Sergio to prove he's great. But because manny and his fans don't say it, his greatness can be achieved through lesser competition.

Is this fair?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          damn, Big Dunn dun did it again, this was a topic about Floyd and he brought Manny's name into it.
          Dude I asked you a question and didn't feel like sending it personal mail.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            because floyd claims he is the best of all time.

mayweather would wipe the floor with sergio anyway. did you see the size difference between mayweather and marquez? did you see the size difference between pacquiao and marquez? thats why its more realistic for floyd to fight sergio. mayweather dwarfed marquez and pacquiao is the same size as marquez.
            So manny and floyd are both 147 lb champions who should fight one another. Yet when they don't fight, because 3 years ago floyd was bigger than JMM he now should fight Martinez, but manny, who JMM also moved up from LW to ww to fight at 144 lbs, SAME AS FLOYD 3 YEARS AGO doesn't have to.

I'm sorry but I just can't accept this. You as a poster should hold them equally accou ntable to the same standard.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-28-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              SO youSO now that he is 35 he fights less frequently. I'm sure you hated all the great fighters that did that. Probably not.

SO since manny wont fight him, he has fought Ortiz, Mosley, and JMM. Whats wrong with that?
              since 2008 he hasnt fought much. and i dont hate mayweather, have you seen my list?

are ortiz mosley and marquez the best?

wouldnt margarito, cotto, mosley and pacquiao look a hell of alot better on his resume?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with those names. But it's Floyd, so they love to hate.

Mosley was the #1 champion at welterweight
                Ortiz was a top 2 contender at welterweight
                Marquez was the Lightweight Champion moving up to fight Mayweather (not the first one to do it)

Floyd whooped them all.

Comment

may for me is irelevant,but how do you say may makes boxing exciting?..sorry,i just dont see it..and many of us have followed boxing way before him...how can you say this...neither may or pac are the onle reason,so pretty much you say that all we see in this web site is may's news,or all we watch are his fights?,....GTFOH!

Comment

So manny and floyd are both 147 lb champions who should fight one another. Yet when they don't fight, because 3 years ago floyd was bigger than JMM he now should fight Martinez, but manny, who JMM also moved up from LW to ww to fight at 144 lbs, SAME AS FLOYD 3 YEARS AGO
                    its more realistic for floyd to fight SERGIO than pacquiao just on size alone. that is all....

Comment

OK.

SO because of what floyd and his fans says, thats why he has to fight Sergio to prove he's great. But because manny and his fans don't say it, his greatness can be achieved through lesser competition.

Is this fair?
                      Fair or not fair, i dont care, this isnt about Manny. You can make another topic about Manny not fighting the best and Ill respond on that topic.

This is about Floyd not fighting the best, and if he says he can beat Sergio, and Sergio is the next best, then he should be fighting Sergio.

Its really not that hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X