Let's Be Honest, Floyd Mayweather Is The Reason 90% Of You Still Follow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defo, floyds why i started watching boxing really

Comment

• It's not why I follow personally, but Mayweather definitely has a huge impact. But 90% is quite high. There's a lot of good, true boxing fans on this website. There are also a lot of tools though.

Comment

• honestly, roger is more entertaining (word!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
          Then you're part of the 10% minority and for that i salute you.
          So your acknowledging thats inly why you follow boxing? lol your an idiot then.

Id say its more like 10% and another 10% for Pac. And when those fan bases leave which includes you this place will be better. We won't have to see stupid ass threads like this and countless others from dickriding queer ass fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
            So your acknowledging thats inly why you follow boxing? lol your an idiot then.

Id say its more like 10% and another 10% for Pac. And when those fan bases leave which includes you this place will be better. We won't have to see stupid ass threads like this and countless others from dickriding queer ass fanboys.
            Maybe you need to change your glasses prescription but i saluted him for not being part of the majority who only keep tabs on the sport because of Mayweather.

Personally i'm a true boxing connoisseur and even though i recognize greatness when i see it, i was a fan of the sport before he rose to the level he's at now and i'll continue to be after he retires undefeated.

Like the guy in the previous post said it's also kind've suspect that your types can't stop yourselves from mentioning d*ck's or some other **** shyt whenever you bring up this subject. The fact that you even went to the trouble of adding italics to your post so it wouldnt get censored speaks volumes.

Comment

Maybe you need to change your glasses prescription but i saluted him for not being part of the majority who only keep tabs on the sport because of Mayweather.

Personally i'm a true boxing connoisseur and even though i recognize greatness when i see it, i was a fan of the sport before he rose to the level he's at now and i'll continue to be after he retires undefeated.

Like the guy in the previous post said it's also kind've suspect that your types can't stop yourselves from mentioning d*ck's or some other **** shyt whenever you bring up this subject. The fact that you even went to the trouble of adding italics to your post so it wouldnt get censored speaks volumes.
              This is one of the dumbest threads of all time. If you truly believe this you have issues.

I think you just like to make outlandish claims because you like the attention of all your long stupid posts to get looked at.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                This is one of the dumbest threads of all time. If you truly believe this you have issues.

I think you just like to make outlandish claims because you like the attention of all your long stupid posts to get looked at.
                You ignored everything i said and came up with this nonsense in a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from the fact that i just posted circles around you.

Either stick to the topic at hand or take your loss with some dignity and come back stronger another day.

Comment

• Mayweather isn't even my favourite fighter right now. That is JuanMa Lopez, watching him fight is amazing to see though, and it's great what he has done with 24/7.

Comment

• The only way someone could make a thread like this is to start controversy. There is no human being on earth who is dumb enough to post something like this and actually believe it to be true.

Comment

You ignored everything i said and came up with this nonsense in a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from the fact that i just posted circles around you.

Either stick to the topic at hand or take your loss with some dignity and come back stronger another day.
                      I didn't respond to anything you said because it was pointless.

And I have stuck to the topic by telling you how false and ******ed it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X