No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest, Floyd Mayweather Is The Reason 90% Of You Still Follow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    I think so too, being in the same thread as him is making me a little worried.
    groooossssee

u fogs just want to do it together while everyones watching

come on man rent a f@cking room

Comment

• Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
      hahahah s@cking each others d!ck now huh?
      flom0s working together
      u might aswell whipe ur mouth while u try to talk i can see his white stuff on it

LMAO...
      So now you are fantasizing about two guys blowing each other? Dude, I'm not reading your posts anymore. I'm going to vomit if I read anymore of your ****erotic fantasies about Floyd and his fans. You sick ****

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        So now you are fantasizing about two guys blowing each other? Dude, I'm not reading your posts anymore. I'm going to vomit if I read anymore of your ****erotic fantasies about Floyd and his fans. You sick ****

u do realize that u started that g@y arse mind games with me now ur giving up?
        come on b!cth
        LMAO...

i really do enjoy flom0s like you
        so when floyd is gone, stay

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          89% of those people watch him not because he is
          entertaining but he is controversial
          and also want to see him loose.
          I'v heard this excuse recycled many times and it's a cop-out and a myth.

People arent gonna shell out 60$ of their hard earned money just to see a fighter they dislike lose during the middle of a recession.

They tune in because every fight Mayweather puts on is an event and the people know they're gonna get their moneys worth. When you watch a Floyd fight, you're witnessing one of the greatest of all time making history. The PPV numbers reflect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            If Floyd retired tomorrow, I wouldn't give a single fuck.
            That's because you're an MMA fan. When Floyd retires and takes the interest in boxing with him, you can always go back to watching half naked men wrestle eachother on the ground.

Comment

• Why do arguments between Floyd and Pac fans always end up with the two sides talking about sucking d*ck?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Why do arguments between Floyd and Pac fans always end up with the two sides talking about sucking d*ck?
                That's all they have?
                And it's their favorite thing to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  That's all they have?
                  And it's their favorite thing to do?
                  Maybe that should be a new master thread. "Pac and Floyd D*ck Sucking Argument Master Thread"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    I'v heard this excuse recycled many times and it's a cop-out and a myth.

People arent gonna shell out 60$ of their hard earned money just to see a fighter they dislike lose during the middle of a recession.

They tune in because every fight Mayweather puts on is an event and the people know they're gonna get their moneys worth. When you watch a Floyd fight, you're witnessing one of the greatest of all time making history. The PPV numbers reflect that.
                    I'm not saying I don't agree with what you're
                    saying, but I've heard that before
                    I personally watch the fights for the
                    love of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I'm not saying I don't agree with what you're
                      saying, but I've heard that before
                      I personally watch the fights for the
                      love of the sport.
                      Then you're part of the 10% minority and for that i salute you.

Comment

Working...
                      X