Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Stops Cotto's Mother****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The interesting thing I get from this discussion is so many of you guys mocking rog & commenting on his level of education & him having a lower level brain capacity bc of the way he chooses to get his point across....None of which makes sense to me. He is a former fighter & a trainer in a blood sport...One of the most uncivilized occupations in life. He can be as crass & belligerent as he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Also...Lou DiBella went to Tufts University & Harvard Law & has just as dirty of a mouth...I don't hear anybody calling him uneducated & classless like they do roger. Funny part is I'm willing to bet my mortgage that both men out-earn & out perform 98% of the people on here dissing at their professions....

Comment

Cotto will win this fight. If Mayweather can back-up and be the aggressor against Cotto then he will win. But if Cotto will be the aggessor all throughout the fight then his 0 will go! Cotto is tougher than all of Mayweather past fights.

Comment

[QUOTE=zab191;11940172]
        Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Floyd fights aside, the interesting thing is that Roger rarely gets his general boxing predictions wrong.

He even had Mosley to knock out Margarito.

Floyd Stops Cotto's Mother****ing Ass! Roger is the man. What can Cotto do to Floyd: Nothing. [Easy UD for Floyd[/B].[/B] 43-0.
        Exactly... easy UD,... Thats why floyd made this fight. He does not challenge himself for the fear of losing the big 0

Comment

This fight is going to be alot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            To prefer and absence of profanity and gutter language doesn't neccessarily indictate fastidiouness, nor a weak stomach. Its just not the natural manner by which normal people communicate.

For some on boxingscene of course, it's different.
            That answer seems straight out of a N. Novik novel. Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyfresh209 View Post
              Serious question:

Why are so many of you guys so sensitive? Roger Mayweather's personality is that he swears a lot and doesn't care who hears. What's so wrong with that?

This world currently contains the biggest babies in the history of mankind lol
              100% AGREED! THIER A BUNCH OF LITTLE ****! Boxing as a sport is about blood and violence. Its not for the weak minded,soft hearted and easily offended humans. You have to be part animal to enjoy watching two other animals beat each other to a bloody pulp or knock them unconcious. If cursing offends you, then maybe you should try golf or tennis. Leave boxing to the warriors and the blood lusting fans, that craves violence,blood,drama,contraverse, and sometimes death. Boxers are the last true gladiators, their lives are really on the line each and every time they climb through the ropes.

Comment

[QUOTE=JC4real;11940268]
                Originally posted by zab191 View Post

Exactly... easy UD,... Thats why floyd made this fight. He does not challenge himself for the fear of losing the big 0
                You want him to challenge himself how? By moving up to fight Andre Ward? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  100% AGREED! THIER A BUNCH OF LITTLE ****! Boxing as a sport is about blood and violence. Its not for the weak minded,soft hearted and easily offended humans. You have to be part animal to enjoy watching two other animals beat each other to a bloody pulp or knock them unconcious. If cursing offends you, then maybe you should try golf or tennis. Leave boxing to the warriors and the blood lusting fans, that craves violence,blood,drama,contraverse, and sometimes death. Boxers are the last true gladiators, their lives are really on the line each and every time they climb through the ropes.
                  ******est post of the 21st Century.

Boxing was known as a gentleman's sport, not a potty mouth's sport. You can be profane if you like every once in a while but when it's your only recourse or form of expression it demonstrates a lack of class.

Boxers can be classy. See Cotto, K. Bros, JMM, et al.

Comment

[QUOTE=JC4real;11940268]
                    Originally posted by zab191 View Post

What can anybody do to Mayweather from 130 - 154? Thats right, NOTHING! Hes the king of the ring! duuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarab View Post
                      your comment only tells me you haven't actually seen that fight.
                      What, Pac never got knocked out? He certainly did. One punch too.

Comment

Working...
                      X