Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So manny pacquiao can bring up retiring but Floyd can't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    they both believe in god, that's the point. So atheists and agnostics can say that they're both lunatics, right?
    No. An atheist or agnostic would tell floyd his talents are form a source other than god. An athieist or agnostic would tell manny he's a ****ing fool for saying he spoke to a diety.

Belief and conversation are not equal.

Comment

You seriously have reading comprehension issues. The problem is you're totally missing my point. Claiming your talent is 'god given' and 'talking to god' means THEY BOTH BELIEVE IN GOD, comprende? You get my point yet? So for you to laugh at Pac for believing in god makes you a complete hypocrite when your own idol does. The fact that I have to explain this to you probably means you're a child who has no independent thought and I probably wasted my time talking to a child. This has nothing to do with nuthugging but more to do with exposing your hypocrisy.
      Go back to my posts and find where I made fun of Pacquiao for believing God. As a matter of fact, go back and find where I even typed the word "believe". You won't find that because I have never, and will never make fun of somebody for believing God. I will however make fun of a guy who claims to have talked to God. And in these conversations they discussed which career paths he should take, that I will absolutely laugh at. You are either, a flat-out liar, like most pac-tards, OR you read what you want to read, like most pac-tards.

"It's because God is telling manny to retire."

That is my post, nowhere did I make fun of Pacquiao for believing God, I do however chuckle at the fact that he thinks the Almighty himself is talking to him. The fact that I have to explain this to you probably means you're a child who has no independent thought and I am probably wasted my time talking to a child, OR an extreme nuthugger.

You are busted b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I think the lunacy is Floyd thinking that he cant lose because God is on his side as if God doesnt have better things to do than make sure that he's in Floyd's corner making sure he wins. LOL.
        I'd expect you to be negatively extreme when interpreting floyd's statements. If he believes God helped him so be it. Same with manny. I just doubt God spoke to Manny. thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          qft.

well pacfans really lost it tho when floyd and fif talked to a stack of huneds.
          Well cmon that was hilarious.
          "you hearing that click?"

*flips through the stack

"yea im hearing that same click!"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            No. An atheist or agnostic would tell floyd his talents are form a source other than god. An athieist or agnostic would tell manny he's a ****ing fool for saying he spoke to a diety.

Belief and conversation are not equal.
            An atheist would think BOTH are fools for even believing in god. It's really that simple.

Comment

An atheist would think BOTH are fools for even believing in god. It's really that simple.
              Ergo, manny said he spoke to a diety an athiiest doesn't beleive exists, hence he's a lunatic, and a false believer.

This is pathetic even for you.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Go back to my posts and find where I made fun of Pacquiao for believing God. As a matter of fact, go back and find where I even typed the word "believe". You won't find that because I have never, and will never make fun of somebody for believing God. I will however make fun of a guy who claims to have talked to God. And in these conversations they discussed which career paths he should take, that I will absolutely laugh at. You are either, a flat-out liar, like most pac-tards, OR you read what you want to read, like most pac-tards.

"It's because God is telling manny to retire."

That is my post, nowhere did I make fun of Pacquiao for believing God, I do however chuckle at the fact that he thinks the Almighty himself is talking to him. The fact that I have to explain this to you probably means you're a child who has no independent thought and I am probably wasted my time talking to a child, OR an extreme nuthugger.

You are busted b1tch.
                oh look, he copied and pasted my comment and added his own little twist, good one! You're so clever! Talk about having an independent thought, lol. And let me assure you that my opinion on God compared to Pac is not exactly 'nuthugging' material.

Comment

I never pay attention to things unrelated to boxing like Pac is saying God is asking him to retire and all that. There are tons of celebrities thanking God in awarding ceremonies. I puke when I hear them say it. You gotta be too stupid to take them seriously.

Pac really doesn't need an excuse if he wants to retire. He's gone through a lot of wars in the ring. I don't see any more point in hanging around when Floyd keeps coming up with excuses not to fight.

I'm not into personal lives of boxers. I don't even give a crap what Floyd does to his wife or children. I don't care. Fights in the ring are all I care about.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    There is a HUUGE difference between thanking god for giving you your natural talents then claiming you have talked to the guy.....
                    He talked with him? I thought God just told him

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      I never pay attention to things unrelated to boxing like Pac is saying God is asking him to retire and all that. There are tons of celebrities thanking God in awarding ceremonies. I puke when I hear them say it. You gotta be too stupid to take them seriously.

Pac really doesn't need an excuse if he wants to retire. He's gone through a lot of wars in the ring. I don't see any more point in hanging around when Floyd keeps coming up with excuses not to fight.

I'm not into personal lives of boxers. I don't even give a crap what Floyd does to his wife or children. I don't care. Fights in the ring are all I care about.
                      I don't see any more point in hanging around when Floyd keeps coming up with excuses not to fight.

I thought you didn't care what goes on out the ring?

Comment

Working...
                      X