No announcement yet.

chavez jr beats martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care to explain how?

I cant see chavez surviving 6 rounds against Martinez.

If your defense isnt superb you have no chance against Martinez.

Comment

This fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        Care to explain how?

I cant see chavez surviving 6 rounds against Martinez.

If your defense isnt superb you have no chance against Martinez.
        he's a better boxer he wont ko martinez but i soildly belive he can outclass him for 12 rounds martinez is too predictable.. he throws the left just to set up his right,,,,, i believe roach comes up with the perfect gameplan for chavez and chavez executes! IF this fight happens which i believe it will ill beat a feww mill on chavez

macklin didnt have a good defense and you saw what he did,,, jr is class'es above macklin and i believe macklin exposed some weak spots in martinez

Comment

Chavez jr has a tendency to block too many punches with his face and Martinez has power and speed. I haven't seen Jr hurt but he is not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            chavez jr beats martinez you heard it here 1st
            uhhhh really? cuz i'm pretty sure i've been saying that for like the last 2 years.

and you can be sure that Lou DiFatso has known that for the last 3 years. which is why the fight hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              uhhhh really? cuz i'm pretty sure i've been saying that for like the last 2 years.

and you can be sure that Lou DiFatso has known that for the last 3 years. which is why the fight hasn't happened yet.
              -martinez signed to figh the winner of lee-chavez

Comment

-martinez signed to figh the winner of lee-chavez
                After JR beats the living hell out of Lee, JR will retire Sergio and finally his fans can go back to watching soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  After JR beats the living hell out of Lee, JR will retire Sergio and finally his fans can go back to watching soccer.
                  callin it here 1st jr dont ko martinez but he drops him with a right

Comment

callin it here 1st jr dont ko martinez but he drops him with a right
                    Easy work for JR.

Comment

Chavez winning by decision? <__<..I'm pretty sure we all know who's gunna win on the scorecards, regardless of how the fight goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X