No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Man WHO CARES If he fights Martinez at 150, he also said he would consider fighting him at 160...I dont care if he fights him at 160, 154, OR 150...I just want to see them fight, and I cant wait for the day!!...Pac will only fight him at 147, so kiss that goodbye!
    yeah while you are waiting he's taking your money with joke fights against ortiz and faded cotto. keep waiting sucker!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      yeah but his greatest win was over berto so what's the big deal? we saw him lose to maidana and get a draw with peterson. are you really fooled by one fight? did you think mosley was prime because he beat margarito?
      Nope, but u judge a fighter based of his latest performance, and Ortiz is definately an acception...he has his losses at j ww...He weighs 164lbs, I think his natural weight should be ww....The guys who beat him, drew with him, should fight him at ww...I dont even see them surviving...esPECCIALLY Madaina, who beat him the worst....it would be a completely different fight!

Comment

Nope, but u judge a fighter based of his latest performance, and Ortiz is definately an acception...he has his losses at j ww...He weighs 164lbs, I think his natural weight should be ww....The guys who beat him, drew with him, should fight him at ww...I dont even see them surviving...esPECCIALLY Madaina, who beat him the worst....it would be a completely different fight!
        yeah if you are an ignorant dumbazz.

Comment

well he obviously just ducked pac so we know he won't fight him and he said he would only fight sergio at 150 yet he's fighting cotto at 154. this is how smart people think. they use evidence to form conclusions. dumb people just use their own imagination and pretend floyd is about to fight everyone dangerous, although that's in direct contrast to reality. oh well i think floyd will fight vitali next year. he didn't say that he wouldn't!
          Please provide factual evidence to support your claims that Floyd won't fight Pac and Martinez and not your own imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            I dont know whats wrong with you, but how you interpreted the quote as, "there arent 6 champions for me to fight", rather than, "I'm not going to fight 6 champions, (BECAUSE IM OLDER NOW)" is beyond me.

You must have a sick obsession to defend floyd at all costs, and clearly this is a good example of that.

Floyd has a pattern of ducking primed fighters. Blood testing, retiring, revenue splits.. it should be clear when he says "I'm not gonna fight champions" (He'll just create excuses to avoid them)
            I didnt get that at all, cuz everytime he fights someone, its always a shock...He fought Ortiz...if Floyd is this major ducker, I could almost imagine him making excuses why he wont fight Victor...IF he was a ducker, I could almost see it right now...All he had to say was Victor was a small ppv attraction...why did he fight him who was bigger stronger, and in his 20's?...remember back in the day, when Floyd only fought small guys...then it was, he only fights old guys...U just never know who Floyd will fight...everytime he has a fight, I learn something new about him, and Im sorry, but this guy is fearless to me...I just think he's greedy, and wants to dictate, which I can admit to!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Please provide factual evidence to support your claims that Floyd won't fight Pac and Martinez and not your own imagination.
              Really? realllly? I mean really?

Comment

yeah while you are waiting he's taking your money with joke fights against ortiz and faded cotto. keep waiting sucker!
                He can have my money, as long as he keeps fighting guys like the guys he is fighting...Im excited!

Comment

yeah if you are an ignorant dumbazz.
                  Blah blah blah..all I see is a guy, with no response...I can do this all night..LOL...Im fixed in my way of thinking, cuz I know how Floyd is...this guy is probably the last of the REAL fighters...Pac cant save boxing, picking on junior welterweights...I look at his fight against bradley, as the same as Floyd's fight with Hatton..LOL...Its a DECENT fight, but he is fighting him for a reason, cuz he only fights guys he thinks he can beat...Floyd thinks he can beat EVERYONE..LOL

Comment

I didnt get that at all, cuz everytime he fights someone, its always a shock...He fought Ortiz...if Floyd is this major ducker, I could almost imagine him making excuses why he wont fight Victor...IF he was a ducker, I could almost see it right now...All he had to say was Victor was a small ppv attraction...why did he fight him who was bigger stronger, and in his 20's?...remember back in the day, when Floyd only fought small guys...then it was, he only fights old guys...U just never know who Floyd will fight...everytime he has a fight, I learn something new about him, and Im sorry, but this guy is fearless to me...I just think he's greedy, and wants to dictate, which I can admit to!
                    who cares about him fighting Ortiz. He just said he wasnt going to fight champions to end out his career. Get over it, he's taking it easy from now on. He's not fighting Manny, cuz if was, it wouldve happened THREE YEARS AGO. And as history shows, he'll probably avoid sergio.

Comment

Blah blah blah..all I see is a guy, with no response...I can do this all night..LOL...Im fixed in my way of thinking, cuz I know how Floyd is...this guy is probably the last of the REAL fighters...Pac cant save boxing, picking on junior welterweights...I look at his fight against bradley, as the same as Floyd's fight with Hatton..LOL...Its a DECENT fight, but he is fighting him for a reason, cuz he only fights guys he thinks he can beat...Floyd thinks he can beat EVERYONE..LOL
                      Such a fanboy, just stop now

Comment

Working...
                      X