No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lastrealfan View Post
    He admits to wanting to fight week fighters. This guy is a fraud.He only fights people he thinks have no chance of beating him it's crazy.He only fought mosly because he was 38 and coming off an 18 month layoff. He didn't make weight against a much smaller marquez and he had to sneak victor Ortiz to get his first KO since he fought Shamba Mitchil. This guy is crazy I think. Luckly I think Coto beats his ass. If you look at his three toughest fights there the two Castilo fights and Delahoya. Both conventional fighters who's power hand is there left. That shoulder role he loves so much only works when the conventional fighters power hand is there right. Trouble for Money Mayweather.
    For someone going by the name last real fan, you don't seem to know much about the sport. There is a real obvious factual error in what you posted let's see if you can find it~

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      pacroid getting that ass taxed soon enough when he stops ducking

mayweather gonna take on 5 more top world class athletes and also pacquiao, who's none of those but also included.
      Yesterday you said you liked Manny ... I guess you like him only on Sundays!

Man, Floyd has to talk to you personally to tell you that it's OK, you don't need to defend me by saying something that Floyd didn't say.

Your task for tonight:
      What is the difference between what you said above and what Floyd said? I will copy Floyd's words for you just to make it easier

"I'm not looking to fight 6 strong champiions" .... "I'm a lot older now .... you know what I'm saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Yesterday you said you liked Manny ... I guess you like him only on Sundays!

Man, Floyd has to talk to you personally to tell you that it's OK, you don't need to defend me by saying something that Floyd didn't say.

Your task for tonight:
        What is the difference between what you said above and what Floyd said? I will copy Floyd's words for you just to make it easier

"I'm not looking to fight 6 strong champiions" .... "I'm a lot older now .... you know what I'm saying"
        So what? If he doesn't think he is at the top anymore and isn't going to keep fighting top guys, what's wrong with him admitting it?

He'll be 36 soon. Would you rather him lie and say he's fighting the best if he fights some top 20 guy and tell you it's a great fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          So what? If he doesn't think he is at the top anymore and isn't going to keep fighting top guys, what's wrong with him admitting it?

He'll be 36 soon. Would you rather him lie and say he's fighting the best if he fights some top 20 guy and tell you it's a great fight?
          Plus it is just words, I didn't know people took Floyd's word to be so meaningful.

Getting people all riled up and talking, is what Floyd does~

Comment

• Cotto 154
            Pac 147
            Martinez 154
            Khan 147
            Alvarez 154

Make it happen!
            Last edited by shonuff488; 03-26-2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• I hope his fights are martinez, Alvarez, Khan, Pac & williams in any order. Then for me hes gotta be the G.O.A.T

Comment

• Originally posted by shonuff488 View Post
                Cotto 154
                Pac 147
                Martinez 154
                Khan 147
                Alvarez 154

Make it happen!
                He becomes the G.O.A.T after those fights? alie?

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  I didnt get that at all, cuz everytime he fights someone, its always a shock...He fought Ortiz...if Floyd is this major ducker, I could almost imagine him making excuses why he wont fight Victor...IF he was a ducker, I could almost see it right now...All he had to say was Victor was a small ppv attraction...why did he fight him who was bigger stronger, and in his 20's?...remember back in the day, when Floyd only fought small guys...then it was, he only fights old guys...U just never know who Floyd will fight...everytime he has a fight, I learn something new about him, and Im sorry, but this guy is fearless to me...I just think he's greedy, and wants to dictate, which I can admit to!
                  Floyd fought an Ortiz that we all saw lose his heart against Maidana, draw with Peterson and get knocked down twice in the fight previous to Floyd.

The above plus, naive Ortiz only fought one fight at WW and was still learning ....

Note:
                  - Peterson countered Ortiz well. So imagine Floyd? You think Floyd didn't see that?
                  - Berto was being punked around before the Ortiz fight because he was known to have fought a lot of no names .... and everyone was demanding him to step it up. Like I said, Berto knocked him down twice .... if Berto had better defense for Ortiz's punches, who knows how it would have turned out.

Ortiz needed more time (rounds) before facing someone like Floyd .... for that reason, for Floyd Ortiz was perfect!

so if he fights Canelo, it will be for the same reason .... Canelo has yet to beat anyone substantial and needs a lot more experience ..... but all you care about is "is the fighter strong"

Comment

• Khan beats may i reckon at welter to fast for him and may ain't really an inside fighter so khan will control the distance with speed, Prime may UD khan easy but age will play a big part in there fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by vironaprile8 View Post
                      He becomes the G.O.A.T after those fights? alie?
                      If he wins all 5 of those fights he can definitely make a case for the g.o.a.t. He would easily be top 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X