No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Bro what he means is He doesnt see Cotto as strong, Berto as strong...Their are no strong champions for him to fight...we already know Floyd wants to fight Martinez cuz he likes his slick defensive style, but after Pac and Martinez, its only Canelo, who Floyd doesnt see as strong, possibly Alexander once he climbs up there...its only two guys that present a challenge and Thats Martinez and Pac...Floyd is fascinated with Martinez, but he hates Pac...he will fight Pac cuz he knows he has no choice, but he will fight Martinez, because he is very impressed with his style, so that fight is for his onw personal benefit!
    i'm glad you can write a whole novel knowing what floyd meant based off of "i don't want to fight strong champions" get your head checked you need help.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Are you daft? do you really believe he's going to fight guys like Maidana and Alexander?

He's talking about the Canelo's, Martinez's etc. Get your head checked. And while you're at it, tell pac to stop ducking and negotiate.

It's not our fault that your God and master Pacquiao is retiring because God told him to
      I think he may fight alexander once, he works his way up the latter...if alexander, ortiz, berto all fight eachother, Floyd will be fighting the winner, but thats in the far future, because everytime Floyd picks a bad opponent, we all go crazy on the internet, and he changes his mind about fighting them

Comment

in an ideal world who would your five be? pacquiao,martinez,alvarez,khan,kirkland,???? he's implied that some will be tune-ups so we probably looking at the likes of alexander,williams.but this is boxing ,so in 2 years time there could be someone not on the radar yet he'll be linked with so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i'm glad you can write a whole novel knowing what floyd meant based off of "i don't want to fight strong champions" get your head checked you need help.
          He didnt say that, he said he didnt want to fight SIX strong champions...To me Canelo is a strong champion, to Floyd he's weak...who is a storng champion to Floyd?...U tell me, he already said he really wanted to fight Sergio cuz he likes his slick style, so maybe u can tell me..LMAO

Comment

I personally believe Mayweather made fun of you at the gym before.

It's just not normal to have that much hate for a guy you've never met.

Look man, whatever Floyd said about you, don't take it to heart, he was probably joking.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              He didnt say that, he said he didnt want to fight SIX strong champions...To me Canelo is a strong champion, to Floyd he's weak...who is a storng champion to Floyd?...U tell me, he already said he really wanted to fight Sergio cuz he likes his slick style, so maybe u can tell me..LMAO
              how can you possibly know what floyd thinks? the only thing we know is he doens't want to fight strong fighters and if you look at his resume that fits perfectly. if he wanted to fight sergio he would be fighting him. if he wanted to fight pac he would be fighting him. his way of showing you he wants to fight dangerous guys is by avoiding them? this makes no sense in an evidence based world. get your head on straight he's a ducker who's taking advantage of the stupid(you) don't be stupid anymore.

Comment

I personally believe Mayweather made fun of you at the gym before.

It's just not normal to have that much hate for a guy you've never met.
                yeah well you are a nutcase so i'm not surprised you believe something so insane. it's not normal to have that much love for someone who refuses to fight the best but here you are everyday.

Comment

yeah well you are a nutcase so i'm not surprised you believe something so insane. it's not normal to have that much love for someone who refuses to fight the best but here you are everyday.
                  I'm just curious, what topic did he make fun of you about? Was it your physical appearance?

Comment

He'll change his mind after the Cotto fight.

But as mentioned, to be the man you gotta beat the man. Pac has..to my knowledge not beaten Floyd...

You CAN'T be the CHALLENGER coming off a "loss" and expect 50/50 from the biggest draw lol. Especially if you've never come close to making that type of sum.

I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd busted out laughing after that. I hate Floyd, but the guy is gifted in the ring and he's in the right on this to an extent.

Arum has been piggy backing off Floyd's name for so long now that Pac has no choice but to fight him..Floyd will call their bluff and tell him to move up to 154....well he would if he was smarter with words. He's probably going to say something hilariously stupid.

You know what should happen? Zab Judah should beat them ALL just to ruin the balance of the world.

Comment

I'm just curious, what topic did he make fun of you about? Was it your physical appearance?
                      so if i hate him because he made fun of me i guess you love him because he made love to you. where did you guys do it?

Comment

Working...
                      X