No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah's Sweet Homecoming Resurrects His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah's Sweet Homecoming Resurrects His Career

Zab Judah’s homecoming to Brooklyn, NY was a sweet one as he put on a dominating performance and simply outclassed Vernon Paris as he stopped him in the 9th round at the Aviator Arena on NBC Sports Fight Night’s main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Im sorry for doubting you judah

Comment

Judah been resurrected more times than that religious dude who been trolling the world for 2000 years.

Much like his lord and saviour, this is a false sense of prophecy as we all know Judah looks great against bums but much like Fatty Hamed, shuts down in the big fights.

Comment

i was sort of impressed, nice win for judah completely dominated paris

Comment

Paris was disgusting

Judah looked like a boxing great against the unmotivated slow dull Paris. How good is Khan then to humiliate and KO Judah???

Comment

Ugh, here we go again, right on cue.

"If Judah is mentally right, he'll be the best at 140 and 147. He'll knock out Khan, Bradley, Peterson, Pacquiao, and Mayweather with uppercuts."

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Ugh, here we go again, right on cue.

"If Judah is mentally right, he'll be the best at 140 and 147. He'll knock out Khan, Bradley, Peterson, Pacquiao, and Mayweather with uppercuts."
              Your kidding right. He quit against Khan. I lost all respect for Zab that night. He won't ever be champ again. He can fight hyped up punks like Paris all day but it doesn't take away the fact that Zab is done.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                Your kidding right. He quit against Khan. I lost all respect for Zab that night. He won't ever be champ again. He can fight hyped up punks like Paris all day but it doesn't take away the fact that Zab is done.
                I mean, it wasn't even hard to detect the point he was making.

Anyway, eff Judah. I'm utterly bored of him. Time for some fresh blood, rather than Zab being recycled again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post

Comment

Resurrects what? He's trash and should retire already before putting on more embarrassing performances vs good fighters.

He will either stick to beating up no names in Queens or pad other contenders records. This guy's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X