Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez Wins Decision Over Sub Mepranum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is a good boxer but I don't like cheaters.

Marquez should have just let his belt go and fight and jump up to 115 and that's a honorary man would do. Instead, of pulling a cheat move.

And I can't believe how can anyone defend Marquez. It just show how low people can be.

Comment

forget the bout this was not good 4 Marquez &WBA reaffirms their position as worst of the major 4 groups...great job from the offices down in Panama...

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        only one i remember was puga. he got banned though. i think his new account is punchville or something...
        i missed the fight though. the link i had didn't show it. oh well, good win for marquez.
        who the hell is puga?

anyways, i need to see the fight, i smell something fishy here....
        Last edited by punchville; 03-25-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

It sucks for the a fighter not to make weight but Mayol should just taken the fight. At least he get paid whether he wins or lose.

It was reported that Tyson did not make weight but WBA said he is. So he made weight or not? If he didn't, then he should be strip.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            It sucks for the a fighter not to make weight but Mayol should just taken the fight. At least he get paid whether he wins or lose.

It was reported that Tyson did not make weight but WBA said he is. So he made weight or not? If he didn't, then he should be strip.
            he was more than 2 lbs overweight, then 3 minutes later he made weight..lol...how ?...i dunno was'nt there but logic tells me someone cheated..

Comment

If it looks like cheating, it is cheating. Filipino logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                If it looks like cheating, it is cheating. Filipino logic.
                BWAHAHA! People spend thousands of dollars trying to figure out how to lose weight simply by standing in one place for a few minutes. You would have us believe that Tyson lost 2 pounds by simply getting on and off the scales about 3 times. Amazing logic!

Comment

Working...
                X