Collapse
No announcement yet.

118-109 Al Haymon has to stop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales had no chance to win even if he won 12 more rounds.

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
    wtf wud up with those scorecards, Garcia did win but not with that big of a margin

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      We will see in the future how all of his fighters will be in a lot of controversy. I was always thinking pacquiao did not want to fight floyd and in my head I see floyd winning but from this day on I know why pacman won't fight haymon's fighter and I can't blame him.
      lol but yet didn't Pacquiao and Arum rob JMM 3 Damn Times? COME ON!

Comment

You had it close it was close but 118-109? That's my problem and my problem is not just this fight this man has been doing this for the longest. Cloud vs. Campillo comes to mind.

Good fight I am not hating on either one both did good Morales did ok he broke garcia's nose busted him up won some rounds. Garcia knoked morales down in a round where I thought Garcias was ready to go but he has a great chin and just wanted to win.

Originally posted by javielo View Post
        Good fight Morales is a warrior and did what he always does fight hard. I had the fight even until the KO. I had Diaz winning the fight by 2 points.

PR got a great champion but you have to consider the fact that Morales is not at his prime; a Morales at his prime wins the fight and I am from PR guys I am not Mexico hater I say it like it is.

Nice fight for both Mexico and us Boricuas.

Comment

I find it hard to believe you can be a Morales fan when you are in love with Pacquiao.. It's one or the other.

Pacman fans take to heart all of Pacman's opponents and wish to see them dead just for even putting a hand on pacman.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I didn't score this fight but other than the first 6 rounds, it was clear that Garcia won the fight and Im a huge Morales fan

Comment

They atleast tried to hide it with a split decision and a Majority decision. Haymon just does not give a fuck....

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            lol but yet didn't Pacquiao and Arum rob JMM 3 Damn Times? COME ON!

Comment

They atleast tried to hide it with a split decision and a Majority decision. Haymon just does not give a fuck....
              Oh so basically your saying Robbery Is Ok As Long As They Hide It? lol

Robbery is Robbery...this fight was "ROBBERY" because the right fighter won, I would be more upset if Morales was clearly winning and then they presented those score cards

Comment

Judging the fight objectively you will probably get those results. I had Garcia up by a couple of rounds giving Morales the benefit of the doubt in a few of the close rounds so for someone that doesn't care about an ATG last good performance wide margin is understandable.

Comment

I find it hard to believe you can be a Morales fan when you are in love with Pacquiao.. It's one or the other.

Pacman fans take to heart all of Pacman's opponents and wish to see them dead just for even putting a hand on pacman.
                  Its not one or the other. Morales getting a gift decision in the first fight was without a doubt one of the best things to have ever happened to PAC in his career. It made him into a more complete fighter and put him into even bigger superstar status when he avenged his loss by two devastating KO's.

I like Morales because he likes to stand and trade and is a true warrior.

Your a dumbass and theres no one or the other about that. Its a fact.

Comment

No robbery should not be acceptable but some people are just blinded by nationalism and other factors so there will always be difference of opinions in rounds won by certain fighter.

I saw Marquez win 9-3.

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Oh so basically your saying Robbery Is Ok As Long As They Hide It? lol

Robbery is Robbery...this fight was "ROBBERY" because the right fighter won, I would be more upset if Morales was clearly winning and then they presented those score cards

Comment

No robbery should not be acceptable but some people are just blinded by nationalism and other factors so there will always be difference of opinions in rounds won by certain fighter.

I saw Marquez win 9-3.
                      so them scoring the fight closer does what for you exactly? bottom line is that Morales LOST THE FIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                      X