No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paris: Peterson Has Khan's Number, He Will Win Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paris: Peterson Has Khan's Number, He Will Win Again

Undefeated 140lb contender Vernon Paris will look to try to get himself into position for a world title shot as he takes on Zab “Super” Judah this Saturday night in an IBF eliminator at the Aviator Arena in Brooklyn, NY. The Detroit native was on BoxingScene.com’s official audio show The Boxing Lab and spoke about the upcoming bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Even though what Paris has said is true. He should concentrate on trying beat Judah, which is not as easy as it sounds.

Comment

I think Zab time is up and if this kid is as hungry and confident as he speaks inside the ring then I see him beating Zab by KO. Judah just has no temperate and heart against adversity.

Comment

It's going to be another close fight. I'm going with Khan but Peterson will always be a live dog.

Comment

Oooh I hope Zab knocks this kid out! All that smack he talked about Holt losing against Coleman and now against Judah. Left uppercut to end the night for Paris!

Comment

Paris was terrible

How bad is paris?? I mean the kid stunk out Brooklyn. Paris made Judah look like a boxing great. Judah is is okay but Paris was terrible.

Comment

Working...
            X