Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Confident 'Jr.' Will Face Sergio Martinez on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the people that say MARTINEZ looked vulnerable in his last fights:YOU CAN'T WRONG MORE!!!
    He fought looking for a one punch KO very confident and funny is that the KO happened ever;if people watch better his fights they will see MARTINEZ win every time he let his hands go....belive me,MARTINEZ knew he was so superior that showed a little bit of arrogance(i don't like it)...MARTINEZ will play with CHAVEZ but fighting seriously because the robbery can really happen with the mexican;CHAVEZ will come in head down with those body shots and SERGIO will move lateral punishing him all night long...ah sorry THE FIGHT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      This fight will not happen because Martinez is too much for someone like Chavez Jr. Chavez Jr will probably fight a bum on June and on September he will fight Margarito. Martinez should just fight Pirog or move down to 154.
      Yeah... he will fight Cotto after Cotto gets humiliated by MW.

Comment

Comment

The cowardly ***g*t Margarito is already saying he has a fight with Chavez Jr...

They should call this fight The Battle of Top Rank cowards!

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
            Sick and tired of all bums who keep talking about how afraid Chavez is !!! Did any of you guys notice that idiot Sergio got his ass beat the last 2 fights. Chavez will wipe the ring with Sergio !!!!!!
            You see the fights? or just talk...

Matthew Macklin RTD 11

Darren Barker KO 11

Serhiy Dzinziruk TKO 8

Comment

Originally posted by herikbeheran View Post
              just saved that pic. is it cool if i use it as my sig in the future? haha. this is seriously funny though. it's simple, if you got nothing to hide, take the test. daddy chavez making excuses is pathetic. i doubt this fight seriously gets made this year. dibella talking about martinez fighting in the summer as well chavez fighting in june, this won't happen in september. if anything, just vacate and move up if he doesn't want to fight. i'm sure they'll find a way out of it. asking for better testing is certainly a way.

Comment

Originally posted by herikbeheran View Post
                Yo Bob looks crazy running away.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
                  Sick and tired of all bums who keep talking about how afraid Chavez is !!! Did any of you guys notice that idiot Sergio got his ass beat the last 2 fights. Chavez will wipe the ring with Sergio !!!!!!
                  Got his ass beat? He won both fights via KO.

Comment

Chavez Sr. must be confident that Jr. is leaving Arum because that's the only way the fight is going to happen. That and the fact Jr. is willing to take a drug test.

If Jr. leaves Arum that would be great. That would be two of his cash cows having done left him. The first one being Cotto. After that maybe his last cash cow in Pac will leave his ass too and we can call it a day.

Comment

Chavez Sr should force junior to change his last name / first name.

JCC Jr a coward who rides his daddies name but is a mental midget and will get KTFO the first time he steps up...... Mexicans dont even like this guy, the real hero is Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X