Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Theophane: Mayweather Lit Up Henry, Samir, But Not Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Theophane: Mayweather Lit Up Henry, Samir, But Not Love

My second and unfortunately, last week at The Mayweather Gym in Las Vegas was truly amazing. Over the last two weeks I have pushed my body through fifty hours of gym and road work. It has been both punishing and exciting! I go to bed each night fired up and looking forward to the next day.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pac-tards hate life in 3...2....1.....

excellent read as to what is going on in the gym though....
    Last edited by WESS; 03-24-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Enjoyed reading that. Would kill to see footage of Floyd whooping on Henry.

Comment

a breath of fresh air

Comment

How dare he say after watching Pac and then FMJ in the gym does he say "Mayweather is in a class by himself".. Pac-turds will go into a lathered frenzy behind this..

Comment

Excellent read

Comment

Great account of things from a really underrated fighter. I've been a Theophane fan since I saw him on FNF a few years ago.

Isn't it crazy though? The hypejob, ducker, coward, that Floyd is to some people, gets so much respect and admiration within the actual boxing community. Are all these fighters and trainers flomos? Is he paying them? Maybe they're just racist PAC-haters.
              Last edited by bMak; 03-24-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Incredible sparring vs some strong guys.

Always fun to hear about Henry getting beat up.

Comment

Great read

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    My second and unfortunately, last week at The Mayweather Gym in Las Vegas was truly amazing. Over the last two weeks I have pushed my body through fifty hours of gym and road work. It has been both punishing and exciting! I go to bed each night fired up and looking forward to the next day.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    How can anyone read that? whoever wrote that **** is gay

so many emotions about floyd.. wtf...

Comment

Working...
                    X