Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was just chillin with THE CHAMP...... ADRIEN BRONER! (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should have asked the faggot what his problem is with mexicans and why he retweeted that "beaner" comment about Rios later to take it off when someone asked him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      should have asked the faggot what his problem is with mexicans and why he retweeted that "beaner" comment about Rios later to take it off when someone asked him about it.
      I was about to say that too.

Comment

I came here to say the same thing.....

Comment

what were his comments to rios?

Comment

Haaaaaaaaa

Comment

looks like I missed something....didn't see or hear what he said....somebody be nice and school me on what he said

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                looks like I missed something....didn't see or hear what he said....somebody be nice and school me on what he said
                he's re-tweeted racial slurs against Hispanics several times....

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                  You'd be surprised just who lurks in these boxing forums.

Remember the dude who posted cellphone footage of Floyd sparring for the Ortiz fight? Remember how fast he got identified?
                  Wow tell me more...who was it, and did Floyd find out about it?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    he's re-tweeted racial slurs against Hispanics several times....
                    I knew becoming a fan of this dude was gonna be a PROBLEM!!!...I knew it!!...I knew it was just a matter of time before he did or said something LAME!!!..smh

another thing, blacks racist towards hispancs and vice versa is something that boggles my mind...str8 up!!!....I was born and raised on the East Coast so I don't know NOTHING about blacks and hispanics going at each other....must be some new ish the new generation whipped up...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                      Stalking? Naw..... I just like meeting fighters. I knew what hotel they were staying at here in Houston, so I came and got a room here.
                      oh...right.

Comment

Working...
                      X