Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    Fight Canceled.

Lawsuit is being filed.

Looool Good One Timmy Better be Careful or his ass is going to Court for Hurting Pacgods Feelings

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
      Floyd was supposed to go to jail in Feb but since he already booked the MGM for May 5th months prior, his sentenced was postponed..understand?
      Floyd's lawyer could have asked "Judge, I make millions for this state ... Is it OK that I fight later in May ? I will still be able to go to jail in June"

Would it hurt to try?

What if Floyd or Manny gets injured? Can't postpone?
      "Judge, Manny the fighter needs it to be a few weeks later (eye injury)"

Floyd didn't try .... but more importantly, he put more demands .... what is it going to take for you guys to get it?

What happened to the Floyd that said, "Take the test and we have a fight?"

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Nothing made up .... you know that ..... Even from your statement, at least was saying something positive to get the fight on .... Floyd didn't because he didn't even try .... and Floyd's demands went crazy but your OK with that, right?
        He wasn't demanding anything from Pacquiao, he made an offer. pac didn't even try and make a counter offer and they ran from the table like they always do.

Why else do you think Bradley was brought on to Top Rank a few months ago? They were never going to fight Floyd.

Comment

Not really ... you gotta give Bradley credit for taking the fight .... he stepped up without worrying about PEDs .... he believes that he can beat Manny either way.

On the other hand, Floyd didn't think he was good enough to beat the Manny that he saw in the ring. For Floyd, it had to be because he was on PEDS and couldn't risk it ..... even now, Floyd couldn't take the risk.
          Bradley took the fight because he can't afford not to. He can collect 10 million, or go fight for 1 million.

Floyd has no such problem. I don't believe he thinks Manny can beat him either way, it's about principle now and Floyd has leverage.

Manny has leverage too, which is why he said no to testing in 09. And when he refused, let's not act like people just like you weren't cheering him on, saying he doesn't have to bow down to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            you didn't actually believe your God Bob Arum, was building that stadium right?

Also it would have been physically impossible for floyd to fight in june

Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              He wasn't demanding anything from Pacquiao, he made an offer. pac didn't even try and make a counter offer and they ran from the table like they always do.

Why else do you think Bradley was brought on to Top Rank a few months ago? They were never going to fight Floyd.
              No Counter offer? Try again.

- 50/50?
              - 45/45 + 10% for the winner?
              - You want me to just make $40 million and you take the rest? OK, my counter offer will be $45 million ..... Floyd said NO WAY!!!

but lets face it .... Floyd wanted so much more that it was a deal breaker .... hard to counter when the guy you are negotiating with thinks he should take it all ..... almost sounds like Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny!

Comment

I salute Bradley. He got balls.

Comment

No Counter offer? Try again.

- 50/50?
                  - 45/45 + 10% for the winner?
                  - You want me to just make $40 million and you take the rest? OK, my counter offer will be $45 million ..... Floyd said NO WAY!!!

but lets face it .... Floyd wanted so much more that it was a deal breaker .... hard to counter when the guy you are negotiating with thinks he should take it all ..... almost sounds like Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny!
                  10% to the winner? Did you see Pacs last fight? Marquez won 7 or 8 rounds and he still couldn't win. Why would Floyd take a winner take all deal when Arum has the judges in his pockets?

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                    Bradley took the fight because he can't afford not to. He can collect 10 million, or go fight for 1 million.

Floyd has no such problem. I don't believe he thinks Manny can beat him either way, it's about principle now and Floyd has leverage.

Manny has leverage too, which is why he said no to testing in 09. And when he refused, let's not act like people just like you weren't cheering him on, saying he doesn't have to bow down to Floyd.
                    Principle? lol! Look at the other thread .... Larry Holmes said, Floyd must have been scared ... that's why he didn't fight Manny .... !!!

Bradley said a while back, way before the announcement, that he has studied Manny a lot and knows how to beat that Manny ... you have to give him credit

Manny didn't have to give in on the demands BUT he did but Floyd now has a spanking brand new demand. Yes, Manny fans said, he didn't have to give in BUT when there was a POLL to give in just to make the fight happen, a majority of Manny fans said, give in.

Now the shoe is on the other foot .... do you see Floyd accepting a fair deal to make this fight happen? You Floyd fans ready to poll on that?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      10% to the winner? Did you see Pacs last fight? Marquez won 7 or 8 rounds and he still couldn't win. Why would Floyd take a winner take all deal when Arum has the judges in his pockets?
                      You said, there was no counter offers and that Manny ran away .... you were wrong!

You are also wrong about Marquez winning 7 or 8 rounds. He did better than most thought he would do ... but it was a close one but for me, Manny won. You don't take the title from the champ coasting to a victory when the rounds you think won were so close! His trainer should have said, you need those last few rounds ... not "be careful and don't do anything foolish" ... now that was foolish ....

Comment

Working...
                      X