TIM BRADLEY: "I'm all Natural, I'm not the one catching cramps in the ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-not-...reports--50590

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-not-...#ixzz1q0culbJ8
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum said there is no reason to talk about Floyd Mayweather, who battles Miguel Cotto on May 5, at this particular moment in time, since the Manny Pacquiao-Tim Bradley WBO welterweight title fight is set for June 9th and that’s the fight people close to the pound-for-pound boxer should be talking about.

Arum lamented that one of Pacquiao’s problems is that people around him, without his approval or authority, continue to discuss his possible megabuck fight against Mayweather Jr., even as the Filipino champ is getting ready to start training for what could be a tough fight against undefeated light welterweight champion Bradley.

When Rex “Wakee” Salud put forward his thoughts on a possible 70-30 split, with the bigger amount going to the eventual winner, Pacquiao himself told ABS-CBN, he knew nothing about it.

The latest proposal being discussed by the Pacquiao people is a 30-30 split with an additional 40 percent of the purse going to the winner, which is the same thing, put differently.

These proposals in the media are not considered helpful, Arum stressed.

“People who talk about possible revenue splits for a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, besides having no authority to do so, are all amateurs,” Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      if the Pac camp truly believe Floyd is scared/ducking and throwing roadblocks, then why not accept the 40mil and see if he throws another "roadblock"?
      lol!

Didn't you read what I said?

Floyd fans said "if the Pac camp truly believe Floyd is scared/ducking and throwing roadblocks, then why not accept the TESTING and see if he throws another "roadblock""

We've already gone passed that stage .... Floyd failed!!! .... but when Floyd is your hero .... you go blind and can't see the obvious!

Comment

• I think Tim Bradley realizes that there is no buzz about this fight ATM. So he is saying this to atleast get a bit of attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          "You know I'm not saying Manny is on steroids or not."
          "I'm not the one in the ring catching cramps, you know what I mean..."

Contradict much, Timmy?
          Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 03-24-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
            I think Tim Bradley realizes that there is no buzz about this fight ATM. So he is saying this to atleast get a bit of attention.

Comment

• Whatever you put forth was never a part of these discussions ....
              50/50,
              45/45 +10
              $40 million to Manny and Floyd takes the rest
              $45 million counter offer (but probably was a joke respones to Floyd's joke offer)

Also, what Floyd said to Costas ..... Floyd wanted it all!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Quote someone? Floyd fans have done it for the longest time ... but now the trend has taken for a drastic turn especially since Manny has agreed to taking the test.

All we are doing is pointing out an opinion of a good HW champ today but there have been others who have said the same ..... but the best quotes come from Floyd himself of late .... he said he is more about his self-preservation than showing the fans who is best or the greatest ...

As for my opinion, I have made it clear already .... Floyd has been cherry picking to make sure that his precious little "0" is not taken away from him. You want to know more?
                More deflection?

You've been proven wrong once (see my last post), do you really want to offer more?

And do you think Floyd has cherry picked because you truly believe that, because you don't like the fact that he's undefeated, or because you don't like him? How can you justify Manny fighting DLH, Hatton, and Mosley, well after Floyd beat them, if he's cherrypicking? How can you rationalize Manny publicly refusing to fight a Cotto who wasn't drained, before Floyd stepped up and decided to move up to Cotto's weight class? Please tell me more.

Comment

Whatever you put forth was never a part of these discussions ....
                  50/50,
                  45/45 +10
                  $40 million to Manny and Floyd takes the rest
                  $45 million counter offer (but probably was a joke respones to Floyd's joke offer)

Also, what Floyd said to Costas ..... Floyd wanted it all!
                  I'm getting bored. I'll give you a few minutes to come up with a better response before I call it a night.

Comment

No Counter offer? Try again.

- 50/50?
                    - 45/45 + 10% for the winner?
                    - You want me to just make $40 million and you take the rest? OK, my counter offer will be $45 million ..... Floyd said NO WAY!!!

but lets face it .... Floyd wanted so much more that it was a deal breaker .... hard to counter when the guy you are negotiating with thinks he should take it all ..... almost sounds like Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny!
                    When Rex “Wakee” Salud put forward his thoughts on a possible 70-30 split, with the bigger amount going to the eventual winner, Pacquiao himself told ABS-CBN, he knew nothing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
                      More deflection?

You've been proven wrong once (see my last post), do you really want to offer more?

And do you think Floyd has cherry picked because you truly believe that, because you don't like the fact that he's undefeated, or because you don't like him? How can you justify Manny fighting DLH, Hatton, and Mosley, well after Floyd beat them, if he's cherrypicking? How can you rationalize Manny publicly refusing to fight a Cotto who wasn't drained, before Floyd stepped up and decided to move up to Cotto's weight class? Please tell me more.
                      I was stating without saying the word ... but it was you that was avoiding reality .... Floyd wanted all the money ..... can't counter that .... you bring up an article while I state you facts brought up by none other than Floyd himself

Floyd admitted that testing was not longer an issue but it took you Floyd fans a long time to comprehend. (Some still don't! Damn!)

Floyd admitted that he wants all the PPV money .... said it on TV .... some Floyd fans got it but the rest of you still can't comprehend!

Comment

Working...
                      X