No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Discusses Pacquiao-Bradley, Mayweather-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
    Ray Leonard in another league than Mayweather? Yeah Senior of course, already tko'd that Detroit crackphine...but Junior aka Money aka Pretty Boy??? Ninja please! You letting the aura of these 80's greats/(4 Kings) cloud ur judgment of what's in front of u now. Any mutha ****a that studies Boxing will tell u that Ray may get to Lil Floyd if they fighting in the old 15 rd world title days, but would be up against a gottdam brick wall in the present 12 round fights. They a wash with speed and IQ. What Ray gains in offense is nullified with Lil Floyd's defense and shoulder roll pot shotting. And at 147 lbs or even 154 lbs? ***** Lil Floyd is actually stronger in the clinches and reset. And no way Ray gonna bull***** judges with a 30 second rally like he did vs. Hagler when fighting Lil Floyd...no that ***** wouldn't happen. But yeah, out of the ring Ray is in another league, I agree, as I would love to have a beer with Ray and would rather get hit in the face by Tyson than spend more than 5 seconds in a bar with Floyd Jr. But in the ring, ur comment about "in another league" is posterboard material for 'idiot of the week' awards.
    I was gonna say the same thing...SRL Stood toe to toe with Duran at ww, and got whooped..Floyd wont get grazed toe to toe with Duran at ww

Comment

Working...
    X